Scummy Fcuks

Dessertbred as has been said before to you ... If your way of life is so great and your country ( Iran isn't it ) is such a wonderful place to live then fukc off there and leave Christian people and their beliefs to get on with their lives ...........

Oh no wait you can't because your daughter is having an education here which she wouldn't get in Iran and you live in a lovely house in a country that's far more tolerant than Iran is and gives you far more freedom to do what you wish on a daily basis ..........

Yet you still want to follow sharia law ... Cutting off hands and stoning women to death making your wife wear a burka etc ... Ad you still see every non Muslim as an infidel ........

Again you want it all don't you .........

• Like 6

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe place to eat.    

Yes you live here but you want to live here under your rules ... You know that your daughter won't get an education in that shit hole Iran that's why you have brought her here so you can use this coun

Posted Images

hang the b*****ds and show it on the tele :yes: and all around the world-then see if they want to live here and still keep trying to turn britain into another law less state :hmm: they cant run/look after the lands that they come from-why the f**k this country allows them to come here and live i dont know-they cant even RESPECT WOMEN/CHILDREN of their own kind :cray: OUR GOVERMENT WOULD HURT ITS OWN PEOPLE BEFORE IT WOULD BANISH THESE PIECES OF SHITE-they got more rights than US THE PEOPLE OF THIS ISLAND

You complain the British Goverment cant look after the rights of its own people yet is it ok for the British Goverment to go to Places like Iraq , Afghanistan Palastine etc to impose thier will there but cant protect the rights of thier own people bit of a contradiction. Another contradiction is that "they cant respect women of thier own kind, the same can be said here in the uk or other countries around the world one thing that I do understand that your type vitrionics dont solve a f*****g thing every woman and child in the world should have respect and honour it should not be dependant on colour or religion or which geographical location you happen to live, Final point you say "they are not able to look after the lands they come from " the majority of third world countries were looted pilaged and raped when members of the British Empire or Commonwealth so where excactly does responsibility lie in your well informed opinion?
There lies the problem with black and Muslim people lol it's always the big bad empires fault dearth vader is to blame lol what have the countries of the former empire achieved since independence ? Look at Kenya they had an economy rivalling some in Europe before they were self governed even that great man mr barrack Obama (another anti Brit/European) brother is on film saying it was better when under British rule. Look at south Africa now after appatheid (yes totally wrong I agree) but when it was run by white settlers even being a pariah state was a lot better than the other African economies. Look how when hong kong was handed back to china see how china has rapidly changed seeing how affluent honkg kiong was and how it was being run and in the days of the empirei don't think we really had the technology to rape whole countries of every bit of wealth they had and I am sick of it being rammed down our throats put it this way if it wasn't for British /western European colonialism the world would be a lot worse as we also gave a huge amount back to those countries not just took. What about the roman empire shall we blame them ? What about thr persion empire hey that was a great one wasnt it? And finally yes all women children and men also should live in peace with respect etc but look where they are suffering the most. Do you see European parents with there children on national television brainwashing little 5 year old kids into becoming suicide bombers and martyrs and even installing hate in such young kids ? No but I know what part of the world does just look at how people from that part of the world treat our young girls/women. And lastly I thought some were maybe a bit harsh on the other thread to you but your quote says it all if you don't like this government etc why even be here but f forgot your daughter is being

educated here by facilities from the government

That is so bad but let's you live here in peace go about your daily life live under whichever way you decide to interpret your faith that day even if it conflicts with the indigenous population. And one last thing other countries freedom fighters are in this country branded as racists how does that work out lol

• Like 7

Lets face it christianity and Islam have never really seen eye to eye, this has been going on for centuries and is still continuing today the only difference this time is that its happening on european soil with a different set of rules. i have said this before, peaceful Islam would go mainly unnoticed in the world and nobody would be offended or take up arms against it, But Islam is not peaceful as even recent history shows. If the politicians were to be honest as to why the western world is so caught up in middle eastern affairs and then explain how letting millions settle europe wide and then expect the native population to bow to their every whim. we might all have a clearer insight into what the fook is going on, because i have to admit im at a loss as to explain or understand their actions. Why have we just wasted over 440 lives and 37 billion pounds in a god forsaken country only then to enter into talks to give power back to the fuckers we were fighting in the first place. if a war there and anywhere in the middle east is unwinnable then so be it don't bother, let them have it and move all that have come here back there,

OIL :laugh:

now theres a good word. The west would be far better ditching its reliance on fossil fuels and the global consortiums that control and manipulate the worlds economy and implementing the technology that is being held back by these money obsessed companies and the men in black suites that control them. Once greed, power and religion are separated then the water becomes far clearer. :laugh:

hang the b*****ds and show it on the tele :yes: and all around the world-then see if they want to live here and still keep trying to turn britain into another law less state :hmm: they cant run/look after the lands that they come from-why the f**k this country allows them to come here and live i dont know-they cant even RESPECT WOMEN/CHILDREN of their own kind :cray: OUR GOVERMENT WOULD HURT ITS OWN PEOPLE BEFORE IT WOULD BANISH THESE PIECES OF SHITE-they got more rights than US THE PEOPLE OF THIS ISLAND

You complain the British Goverment cant look after the rights of its own people yet is it ok for the British Goverment to go to Places like Iraq , Afghanistan Palastine etc to impose thier will there but cant protect the rights of thier own people bit of a contradiction. Another contradiction is that "they cant respect women of thier own kind, the same can be said here in the uk or other countries around the world one thing that I do understand that your type vitrionics dont solve a f*****g thing every woman and child in the world should have respect and honour it should not be dependant on colour or religion or which geographical location you happen to live, Final point you say "they are not able to look after the lands they come from " the majority of third world countries were looted pilaged and raped when members of the British Empire or Commonwealth so where excactly does responsibility lie in your well informed opinion?

i dont want to get in a debate with you over who did what and first-do muslims not allow their own daughters to be slain it they bring shame on you?say having a white boyfriend?what if- every white parent out there took the same stance- if their pride and joy came home with a muslim???i have nothing personal against you but struggle to understand how you can say what you have said?when you shelter these fanatics/rape gangs in your communities?you say they are well known and shunned but you dont give them up?do you?you play the victim :yes:imho i think you and your fellow muslims in this country ,should start helping to weed out these scum and try and rebuild relations with us natives-before we start to see british subjects walking the streets chopping up your praying buddies-no doubt i will have a warning for this post-such is the state of the times we live in.atb dd from bb

Dessertbred as has been said before to you ... If your way of life is so great and your country ( Iran isn't it ) is such a wonderful place to live then fukc off there and leave Christian people and their beliefs to get on with their lives ...........

Oh no wait you can't because your daughter is having an education here which she wouldn't get in Iran and you live in a lovely house in a country that's far more tolerant than Iran is and gives you far more freedom to do what you wish on a daily basis ..........

Yet you still want to follow sharia law ... Cutting off hands and stoning women to death making your wife wear a burka etc ... Ad you still see every non Muslim as an infidel ........

I have a good life both here and in Iran no one gave it to me I earned it so who the f**k are you to tell me where I can live or where to educate my child my daughter in itself getting education flies in the face of all the bollocks that we dont care to our women and children my wife is also highly educated so please concentrate on your own life and family and allow me to do the same. As for Shariat law I chose to follow this as long as I dont break British law or interfere with your observing the law why the f**k should you tell me what I can follow or do, you are not the policemen of the world and obviously live that far up your own arsehole you cant see day light. if I didnt observe the laws of the land I would be answerable to them not some plank on a computer so concentrate on your and your families well being and let me do the same. You people are very fond of giving abuse but when facts are pointed out your answer is f**k of back to your own country I have Iranian Nationality but I was born here and hold British Citezenship as does my Daughter so I have excactly the same rights as you.

Lets face it christianity and Islam have never really seen eye to eye, this has been going on for centuries and is still continuing today the only difference this time is that its happening on european soil with a different set of rules. i have said this before, peaceful Islam would go mainly unnoticed in the world and nobody would be offended or take up arms against it, But Islam is not peaceful as even recent history shows. If the politicians were to be honest as to why the western world is so caught up in middle eastern affairs and then explain how letting millions settle europe wide and then expect the native population to bow to their every whim. we might all have a clearer insight into what the fook is going on, because i have to admit im at a loss as to explain or understand their actions. Why have we just wasted over 440 lives and 37 billion pounds in a god forsaken country only then to enter into talks to give power back to the fuckers we were fighting in the first place. if a war there and anywhere in the middle east is unwinnable then so be it don't bother, let them have it and move all that have come here back there,

OIL :laugh:

now theres a good word. The west would be far better ditching its reliance on fossil fuels and the global consortiums that control and manipulate the worlds economy and implementing the technology that is being held back by these money obsessed companies and the men in black suites that control them. Once greed, power and religion are separated then the water becomes far clearer. :laugh:

I agree with the majority of what you have said the people the British Goverment is now negotiating with in Afghanistan I have spent most of my life fighting against at the moment even the Iranian Goverment is providing facilities for the Taliban / Western negotiations which is also an insult to the men who fought against the Taliban even before the Afghan war. The Afghanis have never been conquered in thier entire history and the only way to rid the Country of the Taliban is to allow the Afghanis to do it themselves

• Like 2

I have a good life both here and in Iran no one gave it to me I earned it so who the f**k are you to tell me where I can live or where to educate my child my daughter in itself getting education flies in the face of all the bollocks that we dont care to our women and children my wife is also highly educated so please concentrate on your own life and family and allow me to do the same. As for Shariat law I chose to follow this as long as I dont break British law or interfere with your observing the law why the f**k should you tell me what I can follow or do, you are not the policemen of the world and obviously live that far up your own arsehole you cant see day light. if I didnt observe the laws of the land I would be answerable to them not some plank on a computer so concentrate on your and your families well being and let me do the same. You people are very fond of giving abuse but when facts are pointed out your answer is f**k of back to your own country I have Iranian Nationality but I was born here and hold British Citezenship as does my Daughter so I have excactly the same rights as you.

Yes you live here but you want to live here under your rules ... You know that your daughter won't get an education in that shit hole Iran that's why you have brought her here so you can use this country's great education system and when you are done you will up sticks and move back to Iran ... You are a parasite living off this country's means ...

If you have dual nationality why didn't you serve in the military in this country that you have decided to call home ???

Who am I to say this and that ... I am a British citizen a welsh citizen the oldest race in Europe and I have been here since birth as have my forefathers ... I have also spent 22 years service in the army protecting this country from the very religion you embrace ... Islam the most hate filled religion in the world ... You will not accept any other religion other than your own and as I said before you see any non Muslim as below you ... I have spent long enough in the part of the world you call home to know exactly what you and your religion represents and what you think of the rest of us infidels ... I am just glad I managed to put plenty in the ground during my tours over there ............

• Like 8

Yes you live here but you want to live here under your rules ... You know that your daughter won't get an education in that shit hole Iran that's why you have brought her here so you can use this country's great education system and when you are done you will up sticks and move back to Iran ... You are a parasite living off this country's means ...

If you have dual nationality why didn't you serve in the military in this country that you have decided to call home ???

Who am I to say this and that ... I am a British citizen a welsh citizen the oldest race in Europe and I have been here since birth as have my forefathers ... I have also spent 22 years service in the army protecting this country from the very religion you embrace ... Islam the most hate filled religion in the world ... You will not accept any other religion other than your own and as I said before you see any non Muslim as below you ... I have spent long enough in the part of the world you call home to know exactly what you and your religion represents and what you think of the rest of us infidels ... I am just glad I managed to put plenty in the ground during my tours over there ............

you are full of shit you wouldnt be declaring what you did in military service other than serving certainly not bragging how many you slotted. As for serving in Iranian army my father his father and for 6 generations all were military so out of respect for my Father I joined up. My Daughter could get education in Iran as did my wife but she chose to do her studies here and I agreed so now again what the f**k has it got to do with you? as for being Welsh someone has to be as for what I represent you know sweet F/A so again concentrate on your self and have a good life, I could say a lot more but as you claim to be a retired soldier and I respect any soldier I will hold my tongue now,

Edited by desertbred

Every insurgent I slotted as you put it was done within the rules of the Geniva convention and the rules of engagement at that time and place and I am more than happy that each and every one of them is in the ground as that means there are less terrorists that operate because of what the Koran tells them to do or the hate preachers that use Islam as their weapon against the western world ............

Desertbred what you have got to understand is what i would call TRUE Brits are at breaking point.

They have had a Gutful of Islamic Extreemists abusing Soldiers coming home on BRITISH SOIL, Spitting at them ect ect

They have had enough of Hate Preachers and their Supporters Spouting Bile Racist Remarks, Condoneinmg Beheadings, Violence ect ect.

They have had Enough of Islamists being put before them.

And Now hopefully the straw that breaks the Camels back ( pardon the pun )

The slaughter of Lee Rigby on OUR OWN streets' a serving British Soldier.

Tell me honestly is a White Western Christian or a Group of Us went to say Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia ect ect and Tried any of the above what Exactly would happen to them ?

I think i know but would like to hear it from you.

And lastly any where there is Religious Perverted Violence in the World its perputrated by Muslims.

Enough said '

The Thing is the Slaughter of Lee Rigby has awoken the British Lion and if you's lot push it too far i think you's Finish second best by a long way.

Its the Peaceful Muslims i feel sorry for.

I just wish more would stand up Publicly against the likes of Hamza and Choudoroy ect

To answer your question in an islamic state if a crime was commited such as the murder of Lee Rigby by anyone irrespective of race or religion they would be put on trial and if convicted put to death no ifs and buts, I also do not accept the statements issued by c**ts like Anjum Choudhry, Abu Hamza, Abu Qatadar etc these are pariahs and should be sent to a country that still has the death penalty. I am Muslim born and bred and will be untill I die that doesnt mean I accept the abuse of islam by these hate filled preachers or the radicalisation of the young just as I dont accept unjust and bullshit attacks on my faith by people who are radicalised by the racist and facist parties who brain wash young kids for the anti islam purposes. I understand perfectly the anger and disgust felt by many people over events that are linked to islam some are justified but the majority are for acts commited by c**ts who would be c**ts no matter what religion or colour of thier skin. Crimes happen in every society look at the divisions in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics were all the people North and South of the Border responsible for that? Faith or religion or non religion should be for every man woman and child thier own choice for them to follow no doubt conflict happens because of religious belief and intolerance but even more intolerance will not solve the conflicts I call a spade a spade if its wrong its wrong and you will not find me defending anyone who thinks that human life of anyone is not worth anything, These Terror endorsing Muslim preachers and I use the word Muslim with difficulty should be deported asap and if by birth they cant be then intern the c**ts for the Duration or the rest of thier lives if needed. The ones who cry human rights and free speech must also be condoning these actions of these people from any group so apply the law to them also. if a law isnt available then draft one that is what Goverments are supposed to do isnt it? All I say is that justice is for all not dependant on skin pigmentation or bigotary

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Now Maxhardcore you answer me A serving Britsh army private has pleaded guilty to abusing a child in Afghanistan while on a tour of duty its been on the news now he was find £1,000 what do you say or feel about this ?

Desertbred what you have got to understand is what i would call TRUE Brits are at breaking point.

They have had a Gutful of Islamic Extreemists abusing Soldiers coming home on BRITISH SOIL, Spitting at them ect ect

They have had enough of Hate Preachers and their Supporters Spouting Bile Racist Remarks, Condoneinmg Beheadings, Violence ect ect.

They have had Enough of Islamists being put before them.

And Now hopefully the straw that breaks the Camels back ( pardon the pun )

The slaughter of Lee Rigby on OUR OWN streets' a serving British Soldier.

Tell me honestly is a White Western Christian or a Group of Us went to say Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia ect ect and Tried any of the above what Exactly would happen to them ?

I think i know but would like to hear it from you.

And lastly any where there is Religious Perverted Violence in the World its perputrated by Muslims.

Enough said '

The Thing is the Slaughter of Lee Rigby has awoken the British Lion and if you's lot push it too far i think you's Finish second best by a long way.

Its the Peaceful Muslims i feel sorry for.

I just wish more would stand up Publicly against the likes of Hamza and Choudoroy ect

To answer your question in an islamic state if a crime was commited such as the murder of Lee Rigby by anyone irrespective of race or religion they would be put on trial and if convicted put to death no ifs and buts, I also do not accept the statements issued by c**ts like Anjum Choudhry, Abu Hamza, Abu Qatadar etc these are pariahs and should be sent to a country that still has the death penalty. I am Muslim born and bred and will be untill I die that doesnt mean I accept the abuse of islam by these hate filled preachers or the radicalisation of the young just as I dont accept unjust and bullshit attacks on my faith by people who are radicalised by the racist and facist parties who brain wash young kids for the anti islam purposes. I understand perfectly the anger and disgust felt by many people over events that are linked to islam some are justified but the majority are for acts commited by c**ts who would be c**ts no matter what religion or colour of thier skin. Crimes happen in every society look at the divisions in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics were all the people North and South of the Border responsible for that? Faith or religion or non religion should be for every man woman and child thier own choice for them to follow no doubt conflict happens because of religious belief and intolerance but even more intolerance will not solve the conflicts I call a spade a spade if its wrong its wrong and you will not find me defending anyone who thinks that human life of anyone is not worth anything, These Terror endorsing Muslim preachers and I use the word Muslim with difficulty should be deported asap and if by birth they cant be then intern the c**ts for the Duration or the rest of thier lives if needed. The ones who cry human rights and free speech must also be condoning these actions of these people from any group so apply the law to them also. if a law isnt available then draft one that is what Goverments are supposed to do isnt it? All I say is that justice is for all not dependant on skin pigmentation or bigotary

Thanks for the reply.

If the shit hit the fan who's side your on Britains or Islams?

Who would you actually stand shoulder to shoulder with.

And either Live or Die alongside ?

I will die as a Muslim and on which ever side had right on thier side

:hmm:Desertbred,...I am an old hunter,..and as a trader,..followed the hippy trail throughout the Middle East,...long before you were born...

I would beg to differ with those that hate the Iranians, Afghans, etc,...simply because, they never did me any harm...

However,.back in the day, things were different,..there was always an undercurrent of menace and danger,.and I've nearly 'copped it' on several ocassions,..but,..I chose to walk that path,..and Inshallah ,.I have survived.. :thumbs:

The fact of the matter is,..IF you act the c**t in a Middle Eastern country,.you will get fecked, and I do mean, proper fecked,..and in my opinion,.the same should apply to those who would choose to live in the UK....Sharia Law will not work here,..and we will not allow it..

Anyone who cannot handle this fact,.would be wise to return to a country that fecking will allow it...

End of story.... :yes:

I doubt if it was long before I was born you again making an assumption also I dont ask you to obey anything only the law of the land as I do so what is you point hippie? surprised you remember your trip and werent drugged out of your mind