Forest Of Dean Redneck ..... Thl Rocks!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd stop and say more. But, right now, she won't let me stop rubbing her head   Now, I think we'll both go and crash out for a bit. Bless!!! With that, she's gone and laid on the bed!  

:toast: Chid's my f**king hero!!!   Works out? We've just spent the last hour cuddled up together on the bed! Now, typing a sentence takes me half an hour, because she so insists on me rubbing he

I racked my head for about six weeks. Was offered, and followed up, countless leads by some Great people on here, mostly by PM. Everything was falling down.   FOD ~ through no fault of his own ~ wa

i know its the internet an all that bollox, but this paticular bit (THL) throws up some proper nice shit at times.

well done to all, keep us updated with the mutt pls pete.

• Like 3

Well it looks like i'm the only fecker not to know the story behind this :icon_redface: ,but it seems a good deed been's done and a dog saved so well done all and best of luck OP :thumbs: .

it was my missus dog she cant look after it as shes struggling with health/mobility problems so i put her up for rehoming on here ,as otherwise she was going to be pts.

• Like 1

well looks like i best hold my hands and admit i was wrong.... :icon_redface: good stuff and glad you got it sorted between u all, and i mean that seriously...........i wish pete and dog a long and happy life together...... :thumbs:

yes you knut :tongue2::tongue2: least you`ve held your hands up :good:

Edited by the_stig

how did you sort the logistics?

I racked my head for about six weeks. Was offered, and followed up, countless leads by some Great people on here, mostly by PM. Everything was falling down.

FOD ~ through no fault of his own ~ was being forced to the wall. I was begging him to 'Keep The Faith'. I'd given him my sworn word that I'd sort it. I was losing sleep and thinking of nothing else, day and night. I'd thrown all I had at it and was clutching at straws.

Then, out of no where, Chid rode up! He squinted. Spat cheroot juice at the ground and growled; " I'll f**king sort it! ". Spurred his horse and galloped away.

Then returned with Angel. Dropped her off. Touched his hat brim and was gone.

The man's an absolute f**king HERO!

He saved Angels life :toast::clapper::notworthy:

• Like 9

well looks like i best hold my hands and admit i was wrong.... :icon_redface: good stuff and glad you got it sorted between u all, and i mean that seriously...........i wish pete and dog a long and happy life together...... :thumbs:

yes you knut :tongue2::tongue2: least you`ve held your hands up :good:

admitting your wrongs makes your rights all the better.......... :D

and im glad i was wrong as this thread now proves to anyone on here THAT NO DOG is to far away if its the right dog............. :yes:

like ive already said good stuff by all involved and hope the futures bright for everyone who made it happen.......... :thumbs:

oh and she is a cracking type of bulldog aswell.......... :victory:

Edited by lurcher1
Guest thebigdog

how did you sort the logistics?

I racked my head for about six weeks. Was offered, and followed up, countless leads by some Great people on here, mostly by PM. Everything was falling down.

FOD ~ through no fault of his own ~ was being forced to the wall. I was begging him to 'Keep The Faith'. I'd given him my sworn word that I'd sort it. I was losing sleep and thinking of nothing else, day and night. I'd thrown all I had at it and was clutching at straws.

Then, out of no where, Chid rode up! He squinted. Spat cheroot juice at the ground and growled; " I'll f**king sort it! ". Spurred his horse and galloped away.

Then returned with Angel. Dropped her off. Touched his hat brim and was gone.

The man's an absolute f**king HERO!

He saved Angels life :toast::clapper::notworthy:

chid on a horse? are you sure it wasn't a shetland pony :laugh:

fair play lads, on getting her sorted. atb with her pete :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

Nice to read a feel good story, well done Pete and the Ronnie "chid" Corbett......

been a couple on here recently, makes a welcome change from the usual crap :yes:

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

Nice to read a feel good story, well done Pete and the Ronnie "chid" Corbett......

changing is name to billy the chid ----

:laugh:

what did you do to paulus :laugh: