Whats Better

Well , i love the AA range , i do i cant help it BUT , Im not a fan of the 200`s or the 510`s . Loguns are a serious bit of kit , personally ide look at both and decide yourself what suits YOU best . Its ok asking what people here would want , but what would you want ?

• Like 1

I'm a very keen lover of the s200, and I'm currently in the process of looking at getting it regulated, as a sub12ft lb Pcp, I will never need anything more. However it's not for everyone as many people think differently because I feel it's advertised wrongly. It's out more down the junior beginner route and you are so wrong. I absolutely love it?

Buster I'm intrigued, be nice to hear what negatives you have about it or is it just a weapon that doesn't feel right?

Whatever you do mate don't swap it!,

A lot of people say the mk 1 I'd better because they don't have the anti tamper, but its easy enough to get around, some people have every come up with special dials to help the power change easier which you can screw in in place.(I'm saying this purely because my s200 is on my FAC ticket although it's completely stock)