First X Collie/greyhound

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finn my half x collie/greyhound...26 months and just been stripped out today by my 15-year-old son...he's made quite a tidy job too.. .   He'll be a bit cooler now...                

Yeah, Hancock bred the dog...he did make a good job of stripping him...I was a bit worried at lunchtime though...it looked a lost cause...thought I was gonna have to shoot him...and that's not the dog

If he needs any more practice!

Posted Images

looks well mate ur son done a good job is the dog hancock bred ?

Yeah, Hancock bred the dog...he did make a good job of stripping him...I was a bit worried at lunchtime though...it looked a lost cause...thought I was gonna have to shoot him...and that's not the dog I'm on about.. :laugh:

• Like 7

Yeah, Hancock bred the dog...he did make a good job of stripping him...I was a bit worried at lunchtime though...it looked a lost cause...thought I was gonna have to shoot him...and that's not the dog I'm on about.. :laugh:

had two of hancocks dogs a 1st cross and a 5/8 3/8 border beardie both worked well how do u find urs at working ? i have been looking a 1st cross for a while now but find it hard to find a home bred litter so thinking of just getting a hancock bred bitch

• Like 1

had two of hancocks dogs a 1st cross and a 5/8 3/8 border beardie both worked well how do u find urs at working ? i have been looking a 1st cross for a while now but find it hard to find a home bred litter so thinking of just getting a hancock bred bitch

He's my fourth Hancock do...he's a grafter this one...brave, athletic and with a nose you'd need to see to appreciate...there's alitter of 5/8ths collie - 3/8ths greyhound in the working dog for sale section on here...

Here's the link...

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/289016-collie-greyhound-pups/

I have a pup out of this litter...got him from Wales last week...over the moon with him...this is a proper home bred litter...

Check this link out too...photos of my pup out of the Welsh litter...

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/289296-new-collie-x-grey-pup-from-wales/

:thumbs:

• Like 1