New Collie X Grey Pup From Wales

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a wee update pic of Iolo....he's turning into a big, strong handsome lad.......  

A greyhoundy jukel is no good for the woods,..I needs me auld cur dogs...

Weighed the pup tonight and he's 30.2kgs.....25"tts @ 8 months.......      

Posted Images

Will she suit you if she stays around 23tts or would you like her a touch bigger?

She is a strong bitch

22-23 not fussed really pal, wanted a solid bitch, strong boned etc...shes just that, really happy enjoying the puppy stage, atb

She'll grow a bit yet though Dave....mine'll get another inch and a bit....that'll take him to the 25/26" mark...plenty big enough......Jamie's coming up North for a few days December/January time...why don't you arrange with him to come along too....you're not too far from each other....be a good few days.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Will she suit you if she stays around 23tts or would you like her a touch bigger?She is a strong bitch

22-23 not fussed really pal, wanted a solid bitch, strong boned etc...shes just that, really happy enjoying the puppy stage, atb

She'll grow a bit yet though Dave....mine'll get another inch and a bit....that'll take him to the 25/26" mark...plenty big enough......Jamie's coming up North for a few days December/January time...why don't you arrange with him to come along too....you're not too far from each other....be a good few days.... :thumbs:
be good that mate ...ill look forward to that atb Dave
  • Like 1

Will she suit you if she stays around 23tts or would you like her a touch bigger?She is a strong bitch

be good that mate ...ill look forward to that atb Dave

We'll get a date sorted.....look forward to that too.....Jamie's a good lad.... :thumbs:

• Like 1