Sign in to follow this  
neil ramsden

Ruger 10 22

Hi guys, and fems,

Any of you peeps shooting a Ruger 10 22, looking for info, are they accurate and at what range and do they have problems with jamming. differant gun dealers have differant views on them, cheers peeps

I rate them.

I don't own one at the min but I definitely would own one, my mates got one in a synth stock and it shoots superb, no trouble with subs

ATB

Adam

My mate the Seeker has one,it rarely jams,he has done a trigger job on his,which I would say is essential(standard triggers are dreadful) he has put a hogue stock on it and free floated the barrel,it is a very accurate rifle,I regularly see it headshoot rabbits at 80-90 yards,just be prepared to do a couple of cheap mods mate andyou will be very pleased with a 10/22.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Longshanx
      Just spoke to my RFD and still no news on the new Tikka rimfire, release date was supposed to be April-May😞
      Ive got my name down in the book for a 16” 17 HMR.
      Anyone else heard anything?
    • By Gav
      As it was nice took the .22 out, using cci mini mags got these four around the 60yds mark, all headshots within 15 minutes. 
      As I took the first photo and was about ready to pack up, one of their friends popped it's head out wanting to play, around the 40yds mark, I was happy to oblige. 
      The difference in damage at 20yds difference is explosive. 

• By dax17
      Is anyone aware of Fallow deer in or around Annandale area Lockerbie area ??

or can anyone advise me of nearby sightings please as i would like an idea of where they are 

cheers 
    • By wambamboo
      Hi Lads,

I was out lamping on my own last night,after fox,With the .223 and the hand held 170. As per my norm, I got into a few difficulties lamping and shooting.on my own.
      I am thinking of getting a scope mounted 170.But I cant see a variable option are they available????? I will be mounting it on a centrefire and a rimfire. Any advice welcome.

I was wondering what the boys who lamp single handed use??

Thanks in advance

Wam
    • By dax17
      HI Guys

i have just received my variation to give me a 2506 im thinnking of purchasing a Sako Finnlight and was wondering if anyone using this gun and caliber and if they could reccommend any rounds that have been proved as suitable and accurate or does anyone think there is a better rifle out there compared to Sako Finnlight ??

thanks for any help guys