Poofs, Homosexuals And Gays....

What would you do if you had a son and they came home and said they were gay? Then they started acting really camp emphasizing it now they were out? Was thing about this when I was watching britains got talent, that gay c**t that was on. I'd struggle big time, probably put on a face but I'd be really really f*****g gutted.

My son did, without the campness bit though :laugh:

Him and his partner have their own new house, a new car each, decent jobs and

better fecking prospects than I ever had or will have!

Who gives a feck you bigoted Scotch b*****d :D:D:D

Cheers, D.

• Like 17

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I have a girlfriend, and I'm female. Couldn’t give a feck what people think of that, as I know it wasn’t a choice (WHY would I make my own life difficult?) What I do behind closed doors is none o

My son did, without the campness bit though Him and his partner have their own new house, a new car each, decent jobs and better fecking prospects than I ever had or will have!   Who gives a fec

The lengths some women will go to just to stop baw hitting on them.

Well I have a girlfriend, and I'm female. Couldnt give a feck what people think of that, as I know it wasnt a choice (WHY would I make my own life difficult?) What I do behind closed doors is none of anyones beeswax anyway, Im not a don a rainbow three piece suit and shove it down peoples throats kinda person, but for a balanced view I figured Id reply to this. If you change your opinion on me due to it, your loss. Im a nice person really.

Personally I think its how you act about it, out n out banner wielders do my head in for many reasons but mainly because I personally see no point in shaving my head, shoving on a stereotype and walking like Ive suddenly grown stallion balls. I fancy women, not women trying to be men. People worry about how much more difficult life will be, and its true there are more issues, prejudice and misunderstanding. However holding gay pride in my opinion makes it fecking worse! People would be a lot more accepting if they didnt feel it was being forced on them. Also I can confirm, no gay person can magically convert somebody to gay (At least I wasn't endowed with this apparent magical power!) You either are or you aint.

I think I'm in love :laugh: good post :thumbs:

• Like 1

in a short time Astral came out as a woman, in the video thread, then has now come out in another way, you have dashed the hopes of many of thl's single men :laugh:

Whoa steady on, did I link the wrong videos??! lol

in a short time Astral came out as a woman, in the video thread, then has now come out in another way, you have dashed the hopes of many of thl's single men :laugh:

Whoa steady on, did I link the wrong videos??! lol

unfortunately not but feel free to start a new thread :thumbs:

Well I have a girlfriend, and I'm female. Couldn’t give a feck what people think of that, as I know it wasn’t a choice (WHY would I make my own life difficult?) What I do behind closed doors is none of anyone’s beeswax anyway, I’m not a don a rainbow three piece suit and shove it down peoples throats kinda person, but for a balanced view I figured I’d reply to this. If you change your opinion on me due to it, your loss. I’m a nice person really.

Personally I think it’s how you act about it, “out n out banner wielders” do my head in for many reasons but mainly because I personally see no point in shaving my head, shoving on a stereotype and walking like I’ve suddenly grown stallion balls. I fancy women, not women trying to be men. People worry about how much more difficult life will be, and its true there are more issues, prejudice and misunderstanding. However holding “gay pride” in my opinion makes it fecking worse! People would be a lot more accepting if they didn’t feel it was being forced on them. Also I can confirm, no gay person can magically convert somebody to gay (At least I wasn't endowed with this apparent magical power!) You either are or you ain’t.

The lengths some women will go to just to stop baw hitting on them. :laugh:

• Like 11

What would you do if you had a son and they came home and said they were gay? Then they started acting really camp emphasizing it now they were out? Was thing about this when I was watching britains got talent, that gay c**t that was on. I'd struggle big time, probably put on a face but I'd be really really f*****g gutted.

My son did, without the campness bit though :laugh:

Him and his partner have their own new house, a new car each, decent jobs and

better fecking prospects than I ever had or will have!

Who gives a feck you bigoted Scotch b*****d :D:D:D

Cheers, D.

:laugh: I'm only asking the question lol, I don't have a son but I'd be disappointed if I did and found out he was gay. Were you at first?

Well I have a girlfriend, and I'm female. Couldnt give a feck what people think of that, as I know it wasnt a choice (WHY would I make my own life difficult?) What I do behind closed doors is none of anyones beeswax anyway, Im not a don a rainbow three piece suit and shove it down peoples throats kinda person, but for a balanced view I figured Id reply to this. If you change your opinion on me due to it, your loss. Im a nice person really.

Personally I think its how you act about it, out n out banner wielders do my head in for many reasons but mainly because I personally see no point in shaving my head, shoving on a stereotype and walking like Ive suddenly grown stallion balls. I fancy women, not women trying to be men. People worry about how much more difficult life will be, and its true there are more issues, prejudice and misunderstanding. However holding gay pride in my opinion makes it fecking worse! People would be a lot more accepting if they didnt feel it was being forced on them. Also I can confirm, no gay person can magically convert somebody to gay (At least I wasn't endowed with this apparent magical power!) You either are or you aint.

The lengths some women will go to just to stop baw hitting on them. :laugh:

:laugh::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Take more than that, if anything I'm more attracted to her lol :tongue2:

imagine your daughter bring mohammed home.....that must surely be worse??

:hmm: don't know about worse but its Definately equal I'd say. No your probably right. I know a young lady who married a Muslim, had 2 kids to him, moved over there etc. comes back every summer to see her mum, kids are 6,7. She feeds them bacon etc lol, he doesn't come over with them. Her life's a misery and she can't wait till the kids are adults so she can leave him. What a waste of life.

I'm now curious as to wether buttercup is your canoe buddy ?

All those windy nights in a 2 man tent with your clothes drying by the fire ?

:D he is mate. I'm the giver he's the receiver. Truth be told it was me that forced Stan to change his name to buttercup :yes: