Bored So.......... Lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put an add on preloved "turn £1 into a hundred pound in 2 weeks send a SAE and 1 pound for the secret"

dress like a romanion and beg in the streets

If I could turn £1 into £100 in 2 weeks, do you think I'd tell anyone how?

If I could turn £1 into £100 in 2 weeks, do you think I'd tell anyone how?

Worth a shot :D I could buy a pen and piece of paper, write a £1 a slap, bet I'd get £100 in an hour lol.

Put me down for a fiver's worth. :boxing:

:D might do that at the game fairs..... Or one of those glass boxes where an attractive young lady sits on a platform above water and you hit the target to knock her off..... God I'd be rich :laugh:

Only way I could see it done its trail the car boots and hopefully find a wee bargain and see if you could possibly make a bit money off it. A pound is nothing these days so its difficult.

Aye mate. Reason i mentioned it, I heard it on the radio a wee while back. There's some entrepreneur challenge thing where you can register, they give you a £1 or £2 can't mind and you've to see how much money you can raise. Think its over a year. But there are bankers, teachers, school kids, business workers etc do it. There were kids can't mind if it was the brownies or scouts but they were winning, they'd raised about 4 thousand. Done it by buying ingredients for cakes sold them round the doors and just kept progressing.

Yip that's another idea..... But you'd need more than a pound. You can make things like tablet and maccaroon and sell it door to door. Also you can go to the cash and carry and buy boxes of sweets, bag them up and sell them as a profit.

Only way I could see it done its trail the car boots and hopefully find a wee bargain and see if you could possibly make a bit money off it. A pound is nothing these days so its difficult.

Aye mate. Reason i mentioned it, I heard it on the radio a wee while back. There's some entrepreneur challenge thing where you can register, they give you a £1 or £2 can't mind and you've to see how much money you can raise. Think its over a year. But there are bankers, teachers, school kids, business workers etc do it. There were kids can't mind if it was the brownies or scouts but they were winning, they'd raised about 4 thousand. Done it by buying ingredients for cakes sold them round the doors and just kept progressing.
Yip that's another idea..... But you'd need more than a pound. You can make things like tablet and maccaroon and sell it door to door. Also you can go to the cash and carry and buy boxes of sweets, bag them up and sell them as a profit.

Yip, need to start at a £1 though. Wonder what would get the ball rolling for a £1 :hmm: wish tomo was here, he'd be able to tell you how many fairy cakes you can make with so much ingredients lol.

Yip, need to start at a £1 though. Wonder what would get the ball rolling for a £1 :hmm: wish tomo was here, he'd be able to tell you how many fairy cakes you can make with so much ingredients lol.
pmsl.... He'll be later, think he was early start at the bakery this morning making his Doorman Donuts!!.. Lol

What you do is buy some piece of tat for a pound then you sell that for say a fiver . Then you go to the dog pound and get a lurcher or terrier for free then you spend your fiver on a add on Thl and put 100% worker in the add . The wait for some poor greenhorn to spend money . Oh wait do you think some cnut with no morals might of thought of this before lol

see what it makes on ebay, hang on ill stick £1 on now :laugh:

:laugh: get the link up, I wanna make a bid :laugh: is it free p&p :D

:laugh:

:laugh:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281105766974?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

:laugh: f*****g have to ya maddy :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::laugh: the p&p will put people off :laugh:

its recorded delivery :laugh: wouldnt want some thieving fooker to pinch it after someone has paid £1000`s for it :whistling:

pmsl.... He'll be later, think he was early start at the bakery this morning making his Doorman Donuts!!.. Lol

:laugh: poor tomo. Did you see his lamping photos? 4 photos and 3 of them were his pie he made :laugh: