Bored So.......... Lol

Right, a wee thinker one for ya, can't see this being a successful post cos when it comes to thinking...... Well you know lol. Anyhow, I give you £1 and you've to transform it into £100 in a fortnight using any legal means apart from gambling, how would you do it? :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put an add on preloved "turn £1 into a hundred pound in 2 weeks send a SAE and 1 pound for the secret"

dress like a romanion and beg in the streets

If I could turn £1 into £100 in 2 weeks, do you think I'd tell anyone how?

Only way I could see it done its trail the car boots and hopefully find a wee bargain and see if you could possibly make a bit money off it. A pound is nothing these days so its difficult.

Right, a wee thinker one for ya, can't see this being a successful post cos when it comes to thinking...... Well you know lol. Anyhow, I give you £1 and you've to transform it into £100 in a fortnight using any legal means apart from gambling, how would you do it? :D

It can and has been done many a time just ask the stig it does involve car boots and ebay. first week BIN to increase your stake second week auctions from your buys with the first weeks stake. You just have to know what to buy.

TC

Edited by tiercel

Only way I could see it done its trail the car boots and hopefully find a wee bargain and see if you could possibly make a bit money off it. A pound is nothing these days so its difficult.

Aye mate. Reason i mentioned it, I heard it on the radio a wee while back. There's some entrepreneur challenge thing where you can register, they give you a £1 or £2 can't mind and you've to see how much money you can raise. Think its over a year. But there are bankers, teachers, school kids, business workers etc do it. There were kids can't mind if it was the brownies or scouts but they were winning, they'd raised about 4 thousand. Done it by buying ingredients for cakes sold them round the doors and just kept progressing.

Worth a shot :D I could buy a pen and piece of paper, write a £1 a slap, bet I'd get £100 in an hour lol.

Worth a shot :D I could buy a pen and piece of paper, write a £1 a slap, bet I'd get £100 in an hour lol.

Put me down for a fiver's worth. :boxing:

Totally agree. But I will make an execption. I will show you what you need to get hold of for a pound, they can be bought. At the right time of the year you could make a lot of money with these items. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LARGE-BIG-4-5L-BELLS-BOTTLE-savings-whisky-money-box-/380631686899?pt=UK_Collectables_Bottle_Pots_ET&hash=item589f6a9ef3&nma=true&si=b6P0ombnvx2X6WiLMT5J77Eh7uU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

TC