Bored So.......... Lol

If I could turn £1 into £100 in 2 weeks, do you think I'd tell anyone how?

Worth a shot :D I could buy a pen and piece of paper, write a £1 a slap, bet I'd get £100 in an hour lol.

Put me down for a fiver's worth. :boxing:

:D might do that at the game fairs..... Or one of those glass boxes where an attractive young lady sits on a platform above water and you hit the target to knock her off..... God I'd be rich :laugh:

you would be if you had some of those birds archie has as his avatars

I was thinking more of me getting dunked lol

there'd be loads of takers for that, let me know when your starting.........lol

:laugh: I'm thinking of using battery acid instead of water and charging £50 a go, what you reckon lol

I was thinking more "life of brian"

"stones stones get your stones here"

:laugh: its a good job I've not got feelings lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put an add on preloved "turn £1 into a hundred pound in 2 weeks send a SAE and 1 pound for the secret"

dress like a romanion and beg in the streets

id travel round various back street pubs in britains toughest parts offering to fight the hardest men in there for the pound. make millions lol

Aye, I can't mind what they pay out per stitch for criminal damages but I reckon your right, you'd make millions :D

id travel round various back street pubs in britains toughest parts offering to fight the hardest men in there for the pound. make millions lol

Aye, I can't mind what they pay out per stitch for criminal damages but I reckon your right, you'd make millions :D

then add breaks etc be worth it before ive left derby lol

Worth a shot :D I could buy a pen and piece of paper, write a £1 a slap, bet I'd get £100 in an hour lol.

:D might do that at the game fairs..... Or one of those glass boxes where an attractive young lady sits on a platform above water and you hit the target to knock her off..... God I'd be rich :laugh:

:laugh: I'm thinking of using battery acid instead of water and charging £50 a go, what you reckon lol

I'll have 2 pointed, 2 flat and a packet of gravel. :laugh::laugh:

then add breaks etc be worth it before ive left derby lol

Lol I'll be your manager. Should be easy enough..... Arrange fight for 7, pre-book ambulance for 5 past, jobs a good un :thumbs:

I'll have 2 pointed, 2 flat and a packet of gravel. :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: f***ing belter :clapper: I'll order in half a pallet of mono block for you shooting c**ts incase you run out of ammo, you know what your aims like :D

• Like 1

Better start with the old folks homes and see if you could get too 2 quid first.... :D

ill be in fife one day tae lol

Ya beauty....................Baw thats me up to £2 and av no left the hoose yet..... :toast:

Watch out lab, he's after your copper boiler lol

I'll hear that clapped oot auld transit bouncing up ma road and i'll unleash the dawwwwwggggggsssss!!!.... :D

I'll hear that clapped oot auld transit bouncing up ma road and i'll unleash the dawwwwwggggggsssss!!!.... :D

:laugh: I dunno why Stewie comes on here, all he gets is the pish ripped out of him :laugh:

:laugh: I dunno why Stewie comes on here, all he gets is the pish ripped out of him :laugh:

He's trying to make friends.......ive added him on Facebook to help his 'friends list'........he now has 3...cause his Mum and Dads on there... :icon_redface: