Bullx Converts??

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion 2 of the best all rounders i ever had the pleasure to watch work were bull xs-both were single handed on anything with teeth-could kill them quicker than any cross ive seen before or sin

and for all the lads saying they just get tossed out of motor onto there game, its not like that one bit... and obviously never done it or use were the ones tossing them right on there game... dogs

The bull x is a breed that as really suffered from fools chucking any bull over any greyhound and thinking they've got the next best thing, sadly we all know it dosen't work like that, theres just so

I had a bull whippet greyhound bitch and a bull Wheaton greyhound bitch and neither impressed me I've seen bedlington greyhounds do what they did and a lot better but that's just my opinion I'm sure there are excellent bull crosses out there

and for all the lads saying they just get tossed out of motor onto there game, its not like that one bit... and obviously never done it or

use were the ones tossing them right on there game... dogs that go out of the motor have still got to do a lot of running, when they leave

the car there game is already in full flight, the dog is not, plus this is a way of getting them n alot of game in one night to test them... a

motor dog, one you can walk with and lamp, road siding and out with terriers, a good dog will do them all ;)

My comment earlier about dumping heavy dogs out of motors wasn't aimed at anyone and if that's how you choose to hunt fair play but If that's all you seem a bull x do you'd have a very low opinion of them which many do and in reality there so much more versatile and generally good all rounders.

But I will say on your comment yes if your after numbers using a motor is good but IMHO not a test for a dog.

and for all the lads saying they just get tossed out of motor onto there game, its not like that one bit... and obviously never done it or

use were the ones tossing them right on there game... dogs that go out of the motor have still got to do a lot of running, when they leave

the car there game is already in full flight, the dog is not, plus this is a way of getting them n alot of game in one night to test them... a

motor dog, one you can walk with and lamp, road siding and out with terriers, a good dog will do them all ;)

My comment earlier about dumping heavy dogs out of motors wasn't aimed at anyone and if that's how you choose to hunt fair play but If that's all you seem a bull x do you'd have a very low opinion of them which many do and in reality there so much more versatile and generally good all rounders.

But I will say on your comment yes if your after numbers using a motor is good but IMHO not a test for a dog.

why do you think it is no test for a dog?

I like to see my dogs pit there wits against there quarry and give them long slips and to me its all about the run and seeing the dogs earn it and I just feel if your running gear in a motor first then throwing the dogs out it isn't stacked in the quarries favour it's nearly a done deed,I've done it and game over in 100yrds where's the test of a dog in that?

But hey that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/278773-day-out-with-pip1968-photos/?do=findComment&comment=3044335

YOu still go out with bull xs even though yah dnt think there any good:S

internet troll well done what the f--k as it got to do with you what dogs i go out with and where did i say there no good get your facts straight jumping on the band wagon another nobber :D

troter reading your posts it does seem like you had some bad animals :yes: they fit, they turn like a wagon an they had bad feet... :icon_redface:

so you saying they dont do that :laugh: ffs got to love this place blinkers well on and not saying bulls are shite you get good and bad in every breed just be honest about it .atb

No am not saying there arent bull x's out there like that, what i am saying is yes they are out there, there the bad batch! and you had them so get your blinkers off just because you had shit!

If dogs are fitting when you have got them out, then they certaintly put into that position, unfit, or pushed well too much when they should not of been, you

should know when to pick a dog up and finish for the night! same with any dog, you take a saluki greyhound and give it to much unfit or even if they are as fit as you can get them, and you give them that one more trust me there going to do the same as what a bull x would do and gas right out and collapse...

how do you know about dogs i ran was you there no and shit no just pointing out there faults but no thats not allowed is it you lot on here make me laugh all the gear no idea all bow to the bull x :laugh: as for unfit dogs and pushing them :hmm: as said good and bad points two sides to every coin :bye:

I like to see my dogs pit there wits against there quarry and give them long slips and to me its all about the run and seeing the dogs earn it and I just feel if your running gear in a motor first then throwing the dogs out it isn't stacked in the quarries favour it's nearly a done deed,I've done it and game over in 100yrds where's the test of a dog in that?

so numbers for a bull x is not a test?? an you dont have to run gear in the motor first, driving the land just lets you find more gear and have more runs,

its upto you running the quarry with the motor why didnt you let dog out from a fair distance if thats why you wanted to do ? :blink: some lads think just because

your in a suburu or 4x4 you have to chase your quarry, well you dont if your dogs fast and good enough :thumbs:

Edited by DOGGINLAD

troter reading your posts it does seem like you had some bad animals :yes: they fit, they turn like a wagon an they had bad feet... :icon_redface:

so you saying they dont do that :laugh: ffs got to love this place blinkers well on and not saying bulls are shite you get good and bad in every breed just be honest about it .atb

No am not saying there arent bull x's out there like that, what i am saying is yes they are out there, there the bad batch! and you had them so get your blinkers off just because you had shit!

If dogs are fitting when you have got them out, then they certaintly put into that position, unfit, or pushed well too much when they should not of been, you

should know when to pick a dog up and finish for the night! same with any dog, you take a saluki greyhound and give it to much unfit or even if they are as fit as you can get them, and you give them that one more trust me there going to do the same as what a bull x would do and gas right out and collapse...

how do you know about dogs i ran was you there no and shit no just pointing out there faults but no thats not allowed is it you lot on here make me laugh all the gear no idea all bow to the bull x :laugh: as for unfit dogs and pushing them :hmm: as said good and bad points two sides to every coin :bye:

I only know what you just told me and that was enough ! yes pointing the bad faults out is allowed but when done dont go crying that you hate people on here when they tell you there opinion on the matter ;) and just to prove i dont bow down to the bull x... if i wanted a good alrounder were i wanted to run most quarry i would certaintly be adding something else into the mix :yes:

so numbers for a bull x is not a test?? an you dont have to run gear in the motor first, driving the land just lets you find more gear and have more runs,

its upto running the quarry with the motor why didnt you let dog out from a fair distance if thats why you wanted to do ? :blink: some lads think just because

your in a suburu or 4x4 you have to chase your quarry, well you dont if your dogs fast and good enough :thumbs:

As I've already said how you choose to hunt is up to you I never will crab a man for that all I'm saying I personally don't see it as a test that's all and you've got far better land than me if you can drive round first for a gander as if I did that on mine everything would be long gone.

Sorry for taking thread off topic.

I only know what you just told me and that was enough ! yes pointing the bad faults out is allowed but when done dont go crying that you hate people on here when they tell you there opinion on the matter ;) and just to prove i dont bow down to the bull x... if i wanted a good alrounder were i wanted to run most quarry i would certaintly be adding something else into the mix :yes:

who did i say i hate no one have a read back :laugh::laugh: making it as you go along now how many accounts you got :whistling: and opinions are like arse holes we all got one :D

What will the whippet add? Yapping or shortness of breath? :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

A very silly statment :yes:

Working whippets have or did have a lot to offer the lurcher, especially the whippets that were around 20 plus year ago :yes:

I do apologise. Could you possibly get one of these 20 year old whippets round to line Westy76's bitch?

I dont go for pures these days but there is a fraction of the decent stuff in the line of my dogs from 4 generations back :yes: aswell as grey, collie and bull :thumbs:

its upto you running the quarry with the motor why didnt you let dog out from a fair distance if thats why you wanted to do ? :blink: some lads think just because

That's not right. You're saying that a motor disturbs the game less than when you walk up on it. If you aint saying that then you're saying that you drive up on your quarry and then chuck your dog out as you make it bolt. My dogs plenty fast enough and I can slip him from over 200 yards with no worries. I guarantee that I see more game than you by sneaking about. You're pushing game about with the motor and making it bolt. If your dogs fast and good enough you wouldn't need the motor. My dog can walk all night and still put the runs in. I only put him in the car to get to my permission. I've got nothing against anyone using a vehicle in anyway they seem fit, just don't pretend it's something it aint.