Things That Woman Have Said

"Oh Daddy OhDaddy"-That's 100% true and very f****d up I think, only did her twice, couldn't get my head round that, she was from a very small village though!!!

"your time's nearly up, you better come quick or you'll have to pay for another half hour" Clock watching bitch.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your cocks between my arse and the carpet .... and i was goin like a steam train

when i was 17 i had an old bird teaching me the job --one night she says do you fancy a 69 i thought feck it why not we get into posistion and she farts within seconds she lets another one rip --- i j

"oh my god! You look like a down syndrome trying to whistle" just as I was getting to the vinegar stroke......... Cheeky bitch!

"Oh Daddy OhDaddy"-That's 100% true and very f****d up I think, only did her twice, couldn't get my head round that, she was from a very small village though!!!

"your time's nearly up, you better come quick or you'll have to pay for another half hour" Clock watching bitch.

:laugh:

"Why you no come, you drink too much....look me sweating!!"......Magaluf Hooker 1999.............. :angel:

there was an old bird in our village all the lads had a go on -- her husband was on permanant nights at the players fag factory -- one night me n cookie and a couple of the lads jump on the bus into town cookies giving it i gave that val slag one last night she stuck her finger up me arse sucked my balls and he goes off into a 15 minute detailed account of his night .. couple of stops later her old fella gets up to get off the bus for work we had`nt seen him sat a few seats behind us :D to this day i`ll never forget cookies face :D

• Like 4

An oul wan i was doing started moaning get yer balls n all up me ffs .shes still known ronund are way as balls n all.lol

we used to call em spanner -- tighten your nuts

there was an old bird in our village all the lads had a go on -- her husband was on permanant nights at the players fag factory -- one night me n cookie and a couple of the lads jump on the bus into town cookies giving it i gave that val slag one last night she stuck her finger up me arse sucked my balls and he goes off into a 15 minute detailed account of his night .. couple of stops later her old fella gets up to get off the bus for work we had`nt seen him sat a few seats behind us :D to this day i`ll never forget cookies face :D

I'm worried cos my Mum used to work at Players and I've got an Auntie Val ! :icon_eek: