Where Are You In Your Hunting Desire?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been running dogs since i was 12 yr owd, all quarry, im 69 tomoz, still at it with my humble whippet LUV IT

in my 50's now mortgage free, decent job, enough permission for me and mine, kids nearly away (are they ever?), still loads of desire and hunger but how good would it be if i had the strength, fitness

Nearly the end lol...had a great innings at this old game,been lucky to have owned some handy dogs and one or two I'd like to think we're a tad better than that...holy shit I've put EVERYTHING in my l

Your only half way there old d is 80s he's still

Out beat us all a decoying last week lol was at pigions way him il put a wager on he will outshot most put his gun in to get but moved 3rd of a inch he's still got it speaking to a farmer doing ferral at his brand new tractor pigions goes buy the old tin dropt it right on tractor roof lol some fcken shot he is plenty gear about just have to keep those venison pies a coming keep them sweet il proberly be at it till my last heartbeat lol never give in atb

Good post. Never gonna give it up mate, once its in the blood you pang for it. Just wish I was as hungry for it as I once was. Can you get mid life crisis at my age lol. Since I've moved into rented accommodation my life's been turned upside down. Need to get that sorted ASAP, its f***ing killing me.

Good posts guys :thumbs: