Bull X, Too Much Bull?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morton u more then an idiot how say that it be useless it young and cant go by a pic. Nothin set in stone in lurcher world look like don more collie then anythin look at bulpa more collie then anythin

I must admit she looks nearly a year old to me,but its your dog so what do i know?.Well what i do know is that its a handsome animal that i would give a home any day of the week!. Any mention of whe

One of the best lurchers I had was wider chested then yours, he was agile and fast too, usually put a smile on everyones faces.. you will likely soon be experiencing that the desire and prey drive of

Posted Images

U can see one tooth. A lot of dog men may know that adult canines start to form from 12-16 weeks so how is it possible that she is 4 months old?

what a load of old tosh the dog isn't 4mths old end of :thumbs:

• Like 1

Had a gd look at teeth today n she's still gt puppy incisers so she ain't no older than 5/6 month end of.

I wasn't askin people if they can guess the age of the feckin bitch I was asking I there was too much bull in the breeding or if anyone else runs a similar dog.

It's a quick little thing and jumping 4ft fences no bother. Really don't know what your problem is Morton, there was me thinkin I was the youngest person in this post... How I was wrong ay

4ft fences at 4 months old is abit too much to ask of a dog with that bone strength and of that apparent weight, Lay off the jumping and ease the dogs walks as its back legs are far too big for its age...Your goingt to end up with a dog that is too musclebound to move, Believe me Ive been young and walked the legs off pups day and night, That dog will start cramping unless you lean it out....

• Like 1

One of the best lurchers I had was wider chested then yours, he was agile and fast too, usually put a smile on everyones faces.. you will likely soon be experiencing that the desire and prey drive of the bull cross is second to none. And the results should speak for themselves.... or it turns its head and you burry the pot licker in the field Fingers crossed

• Like 5

U can see one tooth. A lot of dog men may know that adult canines start to form from 12-16 weeks so how is it possible that she is 4 months old?

What ever dog men are telling you that pups cut their canines at 3 months of age need to get some experience fella ....

Here is a picture of a 4 month old staffy ... A world of difference to your OLDER dog .....

post-240-0-91350800-1367427568_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I didn't say I didn't no how much bull was in It. I no what was in the parents but not the way they was bred if that makes sense. Collie bull grey to bull whippet. But not 100% on the amount of each breed in the dogs.

I'm not having her jump she does it on her own after rabbit haha. Recall n retrieve is amazing which is good because once she seen something she wants it!

Most times she's on a lead and just watches my older dog.

Cheers lads tab :thumbs:

I would personaly say by looking at them picture's that the pup is older than you have been told..and at a guess i would go for 6mth+..it look's too toned up muscle wise for a 4mth old pup..not that it matter's though as it seem's to have found a good home.. :thumbs:

• Like 1