Big Cats - True Or Not?

Spot on Pete, if the government had proof of anything there is no way they would tell us. I used to know someone who was in the army and was involved in the hunt for the beast of bodmin moor (for those old enough to remember that) :) He said that they were tracking human prints that just dissappeared, not a trace, dosent sound that big a deal but it was enough to spook him and he wasnt exactly a shrinking violet and remember we only know, what they want us to know :thumbs:

When I was a kid on holiday, driving accross Dartmoor, we stumbled accross a sheep massacre, loads mutilated..............took pictures and when we got them developed at boots, every shot came out fine except the sheep massacre photos. In my mind back then I thought it was not a coincidence and I feel the same way now :thumbs:

UFO's...........a retired U.S. fighter pilot was stationed over here and can now discuss events over the UK as it has been declassified. He was ordered to fire everything he had at a radar fix the size of an aircraft carrier that flew away at mach 9!! Saw it today on the T.V. and the chap himself explained this. This was in the early 60's I think. If the government knew nothing why order him to fire everything at it and a 60's plane or even a secret one doing mach9.........doutfull :thumbs: Anyway it keeps my mind busy :)

mork calling orsen.....nanoo nanoo :laugh:

Mork is real!! :laugh::laugh:

nah only messing im right into all the alien ufo thing. :thumbs:

f*****g weirdo.... :D

its alright ive got the tin foil hat on :laugh:

I've got glasses of water all over the show so we should be fine :laugh:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

Spot on Pete, if the government had proof of anything there is no way they would tell us. I used to know someone who was in the army and was involved in the hunt for the beast of bodmin moor (for those old enough to remember that) :) He said that they were tracking human prints that just dissappeared, not a trace, dosent sound that big a deal but it was enough to spook him and he wasnt exactly a shrinking violet and remember we only know, what they want us to know :thumbs:

When I was a kid on holiday, driving accross Dartmoor, we stumbled accross a sheep massacre, loads mutilated..............took pictures and when we got them developed at boots, every shot came out fine except the sheep massacre photos. In my mind back then I thought it was not a coincidence and I feel the same way now :thumbs:

UFO's...........a retired U.S. fighter pilot was stationed over here and can now discuss events over the UK as it has been declassified. He was ordered to fire everything he had at a radar fix the size of an aircraft carrier that flew away at mach 9!! Saw it today on the T.V. and the chap himself explained this. This was in the early 60's I think. If the government knew nothing why order him to fire everything at it and a 60's plane or even a secret one doing mach9.........doutfull :thumbs: Anyway it keeps my mind busy :)

I've got glasses of water all over the show so we should be fine :laugh:

this is captains log,im ready for bed,,,,beam me up scotty 8)

• Like 1

maine coons ?

coonbig.jpg

NO WAY IS THAT A REAL HOUSE CAT,, FOOKING HELL THATS THE BIGGEST CAT I HAVE EVER SEEN, IT CANT BE TRUEno.gif , IF ONE OF THOSE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE, ID RUN LIKE FOOK !!

not scared bit of pussy are you :whistling:

that tree looks shakeable :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

You can't even roll roleys nevermind hunt big cats!!! :D

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

Oh i dunno like :D i've seen some videos from round here made by a guy who lives further up the hill (perfect view out across the town and the sea)....lots of footage of lights in the sky, darting around in a manner that suggests it isn't a plane or helicopter, or anything we would know about :yes:

And don't get me started on ghosts :toast:

ghosts are real..........

I agree and i'm not taking the piss :yes:

neither am i....... :yes:

neither am i lol,, the big cat on the other hand, it would be nice to think they exist on our shores, they may very well do, but i think its wild cats that people are seeing !

That won't help as the Government is in charge of all the tinfoil in this country and it is impregnated with mind controlling elements. FOOL. :laugh:

• Like 3

That won't help as the Government is in charge of all the tinfoil in this country and it is impregnated with mind controlling elements. FOOL. :laugh:

:thumbs: I know...................thats why I make my own :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

its not being naive mate,its been realistic.we would have seen something by now.I watched that programme aswell bird.they bought it from harrods,best bit was when he returned years later and the lion recognised him and came bounding over and jumped up on him licking his face.

if i seen one mate last thing i would do is post pics of it on the internet etc........theres miles and miles of untouched and inaccessible land in the UK..........its impossible to search every single acre of it to say for a 100% fact there is not a few about....... :thumbs:
Miles and miles of untouched land.....? Where the f**k about... Lol

scottish highlands, snowdonia etc

Snowdonia is untouched, yeh righto.

theres loads of untouched land in the uk, parts of exmore, i also agree snowdonia, highland of scotland just to name a few,, as was in the thread, lots of dangerous animals ie cats were released in briton in the 70s because of the dangerous animals act, theyr nocternal, plenty places for them to hide ect, , JUST (MY) OPINION !!!

surely if theres a dinosaur living in a LAKE in scotland theres every chance of a lynx in britain......... :whistling:

Since your adamant there is mate how many of these Lynx do you think there is? Is there a Male and Female and if so why havent they bred and had a litter? :hmm::D

:D f**k knows lab!! its like saying will scotland qualify for a major tournament........might not of happened in this century yet.........still 80 odd yrs left yet.........so is it really impossible.......... :hmm::D

" Experts, from the British Big Cats Society reckon it to be a Panther. "

Sorry, Kruby. This is just where it all breaks down. Once the media quote " Experts " who run a web site and run around poking dog shit and saying, " Panther! "? I just face palm.

The footage showed an over fed moggy. Its guts are almost dragging on the ground. It's skeletal proportions are pure moggy. It's locomotion is moggy. It's just a fat cat. Few door knocks would probably turn up its oblivious owner.

Farmer says; " Two sheep were torn to pieces! This wasn't no badger! " :rolleyes:

But, Mr Shropshire Farmer would know how to recognise the kill signs of everything else expected in the countryside? And he'd surely know the signs of a cat kill?

Sorry. I'm not having a go at You here, Kruby. It just really pisses me to see the same old drivel trotted out as " Expert evidence for Cats ". It's not! It's bollox! The Real stuff seldom sees the light of day.

They simply won't allow it 8)

• Like 1

I think there are big cats out there and that "they" know it, all the satellites, heat sensing stuff etc. The problem is that lies beget lies so if they came out and said, yeah ok they are in the country side, my first thought would be, if you knew why not tell me / lie to me.......what else are you not telling me. it opens the flood gates. IMO they could easily slink around unnoticed and fairly close to populated areas too. Also remember that there world is three dimensional........they are excellent climbers.........one could be in a tree and you could walk right under it and not even know :thumbs:

Pete no offence was taken mate, I am in the middle im undecided. I have never seen a big cat here nor any evidence but I have a friend that claims he has while out hunting and I have seen a website about shropshire big cats. I believe or climate and habitats could support their liviong so I wouldnt rule it out.

Huan thats an interesting point you make, Did you see countryfile a few weeks ago? Talking about reintroducing Lynx into the british countryside, If that went ahead maybe they could use that to disguise the fact they where already here and kept quiet?

• Like 1

Coelacanth thought to be extinct was caught by african fishermen but was dead when brought to the surface in their nets,so an experdition was put to gether by scientists to find a live one and they succeded in filming one that was supposed to have died out with the dinosaurs,so anythink is possible :thumbs: