Malamutes Have Got No Bottle Ha Ha

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that bear could have swiped that dogs head off bottle no stupid yes ffs this is getting daft now

It makes me wonder, threads like this.........are people sitting there watching the telly at night and a programme comes on that features such and such a dog and they have a lightbulb moment and think

Thank F--K im just a simple Rabbiting Man.

Posted Images

trenchfoot.i think the malamute has allready been selected.when the pup is 8 wks old i will put him up on my other user name.anubis which is going to be his name.we will then see whaht this cross is capable of .no bullshit just facts whether good or bad

THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU BLACKGREYHOUND.....NO BULLSHIT... :thumbs:

the drive, the desire, the sheer predatory power and glory...............

salamute all the way for me from now on........................

I AGREE WITH BLACKGREYHOUND NOW,....AFTER THAT VID WHO WOULD'NT WANT ONE... :laugh:

Jesus christ eh? The dog nearly killed that... :thumbs:

If he hadn't of took it lamping the night before it would've nailed that mun !! :whistling:.... :laugh:

Did look tired Johnny I'll give you that - that slung over a greyhound be the real deal tho............. :thumbs:

Where's whin when you need him !! :D

This place is getting crazy, proper crazy.

You'll not be saying that next Friday - you'll be glad to see him heading home for Scotland... :laugh:

I only live 5 minutes down the road mun, I can feck off home , you got all day with him. ;) ..... :laugh:

I AGREE WITH BLACKGREYHOUND NOW,....AFTER THAT VID WHO WOULD'NT WANT ONE... :laugh:

If he hadn't of took it lamping the night before it would've nailed that mun !! :whistling:.... :laugh:

Did look tired Johnny I'll give you that - that slung over a greyhound be the real deal tho............. :thumbs:

You'll not be saying that next Friday - you'll be glad to see him heading home for Scotland... :laugh:

I only live 5 minutes down the road mun, I can feck off home , you got all day with him. ;) ..... :laugh:

I just ignore him... :thumbs:

I just ignore him... :thumbs:

Hahahaha.......I've heard that works. :D

Flashbacks from too much LSD obviously, thats all I can put his crazy notions down too !

A Vet from Nam maybe?

Purple heart..pppp, pppppp purple heart..He wasn't really sure wasn't really going on...

The average mental age of a combat rouge poacher was .....nnnnnnn nine years,..... nnnnnnnnnnn nine years

Flashbacks? Helicopters? Polar bears? Mermaids? Dik diks?Maluki's?

• Like 1

trenchfoot.i think the malamute has allready been selected.when the pup is 8 wks old i will put him up on my other user name.anubis which is going to be his name.we will then see whaht this cross is capable of .no bullshit just facts whether good or bad

8 profile views, but no named visitors?, look at you checking yourself out! As I said, do it quietly

If the pup has already been selected, why last week were you considering a bulls x?

For a man of your undoubted experience, there appears to be too much thinking going on

Flashbacks from too much LSD obviously, thats all I can put his crazy notions down too !

A Vet from Nam maybe?

Purple heart..pppp, pppppp purple heart..He wasn't really sure wasn't really going on...

The average mental age of a combat rouge poacher was .....nnnnnnn nine years,..... nnnnnnnnnnn nine years

Flashbacks? Helicopters? Polar bears? Mermaids? Dik diks?Maluki's?

I swear to God somebody as spiked me with ppppppppurple ohm's, we've all been baying up the wrong tree mun !! :laugh:

• Like 1