Malamutes Have Got No Bottle Ha Ha

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that bear could have swiped that dogs head off bottle no stupid yes ffs this is getting daft now

It makes me wonder, threads like this.........are people sitting there watching the telly at night and a programme comes on that features such and such a dog and they have a lightbulb moment and think

Thank F--K im just a simple Rabbiting Man.

Posted Images

paulus i think there is a big difference between a cow and a polar bear this malamute has obviously been trained to go for the nose .most dogs would shite them selves at the thought of a polar bear.i only put it on here because some idiots on here said malamutes have got no botttle they are just pack animals

paulus i think there is a big difference between a cow and a polar bear this malamute has obviously been trained to go for the nose .most dogs would shite them selves at the thought of a polar bear.i only put it on here because some idiots on here said malamutes have got no botttle they are just pack animals

dogs are like people :laugh: were not all brave, neither are they :thumbs:

Can I just say I seen a malamute or two but for the life of me I have never seen a polar bear well out lamping, so forgive my ignorance but the true working malamute would have to be an import. Not the show pony stuff you see knocking about...imo

• Like 2

there iis a difference polar bears are white and dont lay bottles of milk in cows nests