What Do You Think

of this cross PATTERDALE DOG X RUSSELL BITCH thing is iv seen this bitch work and she works well, up close and right at them they dont get much movement with her but i dont like to mix black an white but he ask me for a mating so what you think lads

Breeding for Breeding sake, with no thought for Genetics and improving the 'working Terrier'.....................too much of it done over too many years. My opinion.

? worker to worker ------------ where doe`s genetics fit in ...once you`ve got a proven type then you can work with genes and a line ..

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Breeding for Breeding sake, with no thought for Genetics and improving the 'working Terrier'.....................too much of it done over too many years. My opinion.

. If you have the odd 20. Grand laying about to genetically Test your terriers back ground. Crack on other wise breed your best to your best worker to worker.

of this cross PATTERDALE DOG X RUSSELL BITCH thing is iv seen this bitch work and she works well, up close and right at them they dont get much movement with her but i dont like to mix black an white but he ask me for a mating so what you think lads

I have one bred that way :thumbs: she stays LOL

Cheers, D.

i will maybe end up giving him the mating but i may not take a pup, the bitch dose not fit into my line shes a classy worker but its white...yes worker to worker i no but i cant bring myself to think its right lads there are many dogs of this breed knocking about and work well,,,but ill not let the mate down :thumbs:

i will maybe end up giving him the mating but i may not take a pup, the bitch dose not fit into my line shes a classy worker but its white...yes worker to worker i no but i cant bring myself to think its right lads there are many dogs of this breed knocking about and work well,,,but ill not let the mate down :thumbs:

mate or not if its something i did`nt believe in i would`nt do it --- if he stayed a mate or not would be up to him ;)

• Like 2