Out With The .177 (Part 2)

Day off today,weather didn't look to bad,chance of showers,so i picked up the .177 and headed to my permission.The video was shot at 240 fps and needs a bit more light,the first shot was a feral taken with a clean head shot taken at 30 mtr's.The heaven's then opened with a heavy shower of rain and hail,so i took shelter in a small shed opposite the main cattle shed.As the shower eased the second pigeon presented itself at 33 mtr's.If you look closely you can see the first shot just miss to the left of his head,he wasn't to lucky with the second shot.I then caught this culprit hunting the rabbits,3 o'clock in the afternoon bold as brass in the middle of the field chewing on a rabbit.Needless to say no shot's where taken at the fox.As i walked down the field a buzzard flew out of a tree some 200 mtr's away and scared 10+ rabbits back into cover.So i found a nice place to sit and waited,my patience was rewarded when this rabbit appeared no more than 30 mtr's away,taken out with a nice head shot.When retrieving this rabbit spotted half a dozen more feeding further up the field,got down on my hands and knee's and made my way to within range off this next rabbit,gave it a quick squeak to lift its head and took the shot.The last shot of the day was a miss due to me giving it to much hold over,i ranged a tree behind the rabbit's at 50 mtr's but they were probably only 40 mtr's away. So a very nice days shooting and getting a bit more confident using the .177.ATVB..Ste

• Like 3