About The Match

PAULUS: If gorger was banned , it would stop all this nonsense :D :D

did you foget about baw

You'd miss me sweetcheeks if I was banned :D I've not been banned in oooooft 2 years now I think lol. I'm even sucking upto to tommy to delay it :laugh:

i do love a good sucking up baw, :tongue2: LOL...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

too many worry about gorger and lucas just crack on with whats in your own kennels all this shite wont make your dogs run better. you get out what you put in. if your dogs arnt doing there job you nee

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this top

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.   If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I thin

Posted Images

i said i wouldnt come on here again but its hard to sit back and see the lies being told, iv no problem with the mateing john was more than fair with me on that and il be honest enough to admit that, what my issue was he went around saying my bitch was no good he said that to at least 3 people so would ye call that a private conversation?? so there is no point trying to change the issue

He gave his opinion of your bitch to three friends.Is he not entitled to that opinion?

Did he travel to you or did he not?

Did he charge you for his fuel, or did he not?

Did he give you a discount rate for the stud at your request ,or did he not?

Did he keep your bitch at his place, look after it, and feed it, or did he not?

I've a promising well bred dog here, if he fulfills his early promise, I may use him at stud later.

No way would on God's earth would you get his services for a bitch.

• Like 1

PAULUS: If gorger was banned , it would stop all this nonsense :D :D

did you foget about baw
You'd miss me sweetcheeks if I was banned :D I've not been banned in oooooft 2 years now I think lol. I'm even sucking upto to tommy to delay it :laugh:
i do love a good sucking up baw, :tongue2: LOL...
iceman ?

very true speedie, only thing I cant figure out is with all these top class English bitchs he's getting were are all the good pups, fast aggressive killers with six gears,, come on lads, all ye who have pups by Lucas, show me the good 1s,,,arent the oldest 3 yr. now :hmm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put up some clips??????????

Banner man its your bitch that's no good this week last week it was J.W bitch that was no good wheres B e what happened to hes pups. Theirs 40 litters of the dog now some of them 3 years old or nearly how many of the bitches were any good .Oh better say goodbye il probably be banned now .If its English breeding its a good one if its irish its no good J.w s bitch is over half English ?????????????

Edited by saluki174

i said i wouldnt come on here again but its hard to sit back and see the lies being told, iv no problem with the mateing john was more than fair with me on that and il be honest enough to admit that, what my issue was he went around saying my bitch was no good he said that to at least 3 people so would ye call that a private conversation?? so there is no point trying to change the issue

To be honest here ask yourself why you have waited this long to bring this all to light if you have known this was an issue way back then you should have delt with your issue then A lad done you a deed and was honest with you at the time so there you have it you got 10 pups what more do you want? story ends ATB :thumbs:

get on a boat boys and i show you no point sat on here talking all the time. any time after november be fine i look after youse and take you to good land

get on a boat boys and i show you no point sat on here talking all the time. any time after november be fine i look after youse and take you to good land

that stop the shit good man kc :thumbs:

Everybodys entitled to their opinion,But charging big stud fees your always going to get some complaints.On the other hand these so called top studs are on utube looking ordinary.why when you mention this its called crabbing.after watching the forly cup winner and lucas on a real hare. :icon_eek: its a sad state of affairs the once proud forly cup has came to this.

• Like 1

wonder outta these 40 litters how many pups expected to make the grade come on now and lets hear the percantages youe think

no opinions here eh
your a strange one :)

its only a question cause p king told me his stats years ago :thumbs:

very true speedie, only thing I cant figure out is with all these top class English bitchs he's getting were are all the good pups, fast aggressive killers with six gears,, come on lads, all ye who have pups by Lucas, show me the good 1s,,,arent the oldest 3 yr. now :hmm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put up some clips??????????

Banner man its your bitch that's no good this week last week it was J.W bitch that was no good wheres B e what happened to hes pups. Theirs 40 litters of the dog now some of them 3 years old or nearly how many of the bitches were any good .Oh better say goodbye il probably be banned now .If its English breeding its a good one if its irish its no good J.w s bitch is over half English ?????????????

since yous are a BM dick rider instead of crabbing gorja and his dog how about putting up clips of your own dogs mush

with their collie x's?????????that can only go one way ask speedie 2 the out come JACK JACK JACK

kc why dont you ask your new found friends why they dont stop in liverpool no more. :icon_redface: