About The Match

i dont mind you saying the pups have no wind, its the fact you said the bitch was no good even tho you never seen her going, if thats not crabbing then what is?? plus you said my bitch wouldnt chase a hare when you had her, that complete lies because you had her 2 days, and who would let a strange bitch loose after only 2 days, iv no dought you have been told lies about me and iv been told lies about you, but i take no notice to that noncence, its what i know to be true that bothers me

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

too many worry about gorger and lucas just crack on with whats in your own kennels all this shite wont make your dogs run better. you get out what you put in. if your dogs arnt doing there job you nee

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this top

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.   If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I thin

Posted Images

Holy f**k, cracking read guys :laugh: as a neutral :laugh: banner man is the one caught out lying :yes: saying gorger used a different dog and didn't prove the mating with pictures. I wouldn't say a guys dogs no good cos it wouldn't run without the owner present, that happens. And gorger, mates 40 bitches, £500 a pop, hope the tax man ain't reading this :laugh:

should of used red for the journey john and baw its was 400 euros what was the exchange rate john you will have lost out there aswell. he be wanting a tax rebate :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Look on the bright side, pups might have been useless but atleast the dog got its hole :laugh:

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this topic was about my bitch being ran down its notting to do with pics, but iv had a good think about the whole thing last nite and im just going to forget about the entire situation, what has been said and done is not going to change now at this stage, my old bitch has passed on since this and i no longer have any of the pups so im going to put this all this down to a learning curve, so from here on in im not going to get bogged down with these debates because they will solve notting, so as far as john and lucas are concerned the are 2 subjects i wont be ever again be specking about, so i wish him and his dog the best off luck, iv no more to say on this topic

Edited by banner man
  • Like 3

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, but iv had a good think about the whole thing last nite and im just going to forget about the entire situation, what has been said and done is not going to change now at this stage, my old bitch has passed on since this and i no longer have any of the pups so im going to put this all this down to a learning curve, so from here on in im not going to get bogged down with these debates because they will solve notting, so as far as john and lucas are concerned the are 2 subjects i wont be ever again be specking about, so i wish him and his dog the best off luck, iv no more to say on this topic

that brought a tear to my eye. :D

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, but iv had a good think about the whole thing last nite and im just going to forget about the entire situation, what has been said and done is not going to change now at this stage, my old bitch has passed on since this and i no longer have any of the pups so im going to put this all this down to a learning curve, so from here on in im not going to get bogged down with these debates because they will solve notting, so as far as john and lucas are concerned the are 2 subjects i wont be ever again be specking about, so i wish him and his dog the best off luck, iv no more to say on this topic

Wee shame that, Friday night the night too :laugh:

• Like 2