Saluki's And There Crosses On Hare's Not Sport For Me Anyone Agree?

as said for me the hare deserves more respect than being run down on stamina of a 5/6 mins or longer course by dogs not produced in this country for the job personally think t should be brittish dogs ie greyhound /whippets and there crosses of brittish heritage like deerhound n collie over a fast and fair run for me running a 6 or more minute course over big open ground with no cover is nowt to be proud of anyone agree ! p.s i have no problem with saluki's in there own domain but not for our country

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

british dogs on british hares lol.sounds like a bnp election slogan.

ffs now racism against salukis coming here taking all our hares

Posted Images

:laugh::laugh::laugh: yes your right mate i think the best cross would be a british bulldog over a whippet get some fire back in the belly of todays coursing dogs the salukis of today are rubbish running for 5 minutes what a waste of a dog and a hare get some bulldog in there and the chase will be over in seconds :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

:laugh::laugh::laugh: yes your right mate i think the best cross would be a british bulldog over a whippet get some fire back in the belly of todays coursing dogs the salukis of today are rubbish running for 5 minutes what a waste of a dog and a hare get some bulldog in there and the chase will be over in seconds :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

who's on about bulldogs like u tit if u cant hold a sensible debate grow up n do 1

as said for me the hare deserves more respect than being run down on stamina of a 5/6 mins or longer course by dogs not produced in this country for the job personally think t should be brittish dogs ie greyhound /whippets and there crosses of brittish heritage like deerhound n collie over a fast and fair run for me running a 6 or more minute course over big open ground with no cover is nowt to be proud of anyone agree ! p.s i have no problem with saluki's in there own domain but not for our country

What a Rodney.

• Like 2

Out on't fen wi mi collie greyhound ,just climbing out of a ditch, one a them thea suluki things wa just climing up on me bitch! now the come ova rea after airs hav eared tell, not satisfied we killin us aires the shagin us bitches as well!

Edited by romany52
  • Like 1