Why Gsdxg Malxg Will Be Faster Than Saluki X

Now where have we all heard that before " I'm going to breed such-and-such a cross and it's going to excell at XXXXX.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jesus, theres enough crap out there without more being bred to win a bet!

just where do these people come from? :blink: :blink:

• Like 4

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure from your posts iv seen your an older gent so it kills me to say it but I feel it needs said. Your like a jehova mate. Whyvyou trying to sell this type? You are the most kennel blind person i

Sounds very much like the argument that a fellow down the pub would be a world champion boxer because he has a 16" diameter fist and a pair of fancy trainers. The best crosses are those which have suc

do you know mate over the years .theres been some bollox posted on here .but what youve posted is the biggest heap of bollox ive read .you obviously have no experience what so ever of dog work .your e

Posted Images

if the gsd is so good why do half police forces now use malanoi or cross them with

gsd,s for police work as the gsd,s are not up to the job, unless your using imported

dogs i wouldn,t bother.

>if the gsd is so good why do half police forces now use malanoi or cross them with

gsd,s for police work as the gsd,s are not up to the job, unless your using imported

dogs i wouldn,t bother.

That's a good point fat lad,,, and something that should have been mentioned on the gsd thread,,, finding a good Shepard dog is a tuff call I think,,, the fecking rechid specamins that hide under those thik coats are plenty,,, although crossing them may well cancel out the bad points,,, I still think there's better options out there,,, possibly like you say with the mal (Dutch Shepard).

I rember about 4-5 years ago having this discussion on moochers,,, a pic was put up of a class winner at cruffts,,, A fecking abomination that should have been shot,, and yet a few moochers members thought it a nice type,,,,,,give me strength.

I was also quite vocal about the use of Shepard in birds dog,,, I said at the time it had weak pasturns,, mind that pup of birds looks to be doing well for him,, but I wouldn't have used that dam.

So good luck in your search for a good Shepard,,, or are you just using the nearest one local

As for salukis,,,,, what makes you think there slow.....by all accounts the second fastest dog on the planet.

And if your half cros Alsatian gets on a proper long course,, a 3 miniut plus ,,, I bet the towel goes in,, if it can get past that kind of time scale,, and above in the 5 miniut area... Then fair play to ya cos its something I would like to see.

By the way I'm not anti this cross,, in fact I like the idea of them and hopfully will get to see rays dog work next season,, I know Jon rates it already.... And I've met pete and his malamute cross,, in fact I like the looks of them more than the Shepard big long dogs with a good stride and strong bone,, nice types.

All the best Tomo

Think some one did mention it on one of the recent gsdx topics,Got shot down of course.People believe any old shit if its what they want to hear,Otherwise you wouldnt have reliegon. :laugh:

• Like 4

U been on the sauce mate I think 95% of saluki x will be faster then a gsd x and especially malamute x and tbh I be happy to throw a lot of coin to prove it aswell

I don't agree with much you say of late but your spot on here.

The fella is crackers. I will pay good money and assist with transport anywhere in the country to see one of these dogs match a saluki/greyhound.

I'm not kennel blind and aren't a big saluki fan, despite having 2 in the past. I probably wouldn't have another. But you can't take away from them what they are good at!

f*****g sulking bags of shite that attract f*****g wankers fullstop.
hahaha

Never had a saluki or saluki x although I love watching them) but it surely can't be coincidence that the country's top hare coursing dogs are saluki xs and that the top men (match men) run saluki xs...didn't think so...blackgreyhound I'm sure a couple of the proper dog men on here will be glad to have a day out with you...

Mate of mine had a first x GSD away back in the mists of time - put away a fair amount of deer and was a decent fox dog - as far as hares were concerned...it was too heavy and too slow...lamped a fair few rabbits but on suitable ground, hill, rough, second rate land but on grass parks short grass/flat and level fields it was simply too bulky and slow...I lamped a lightly built pure collie bitch at the time and it caught far more readily than this GSD X...big, and bulky and couldn't turn worth a light...

Couple of the young GSD Xs I've seen on here in the past few weeks which are going to grow into 26"/28" and 80lb + monsters might have their place in the great scheme of things but as far as being quicker than a saluki x or being hare dogs - not a hope in hell...seen a couple on here lately that are just gonna be big, slow, slab sided and ordinary... :thumbs:

• Like 3

Now where have we all heard that before " I'm going to breed such-and-such a cross and it's going to excell at XXXXX.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jesus, theres enough crap out there without more being bred to win a bet!

just where do these people come from? :blink: :blink:

PLUMMER!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Talk is cheap.....

Ohh.....get you this morning, get a knock back off that fat bird last night? Xxx

Yes....your lass couldn't get a baby-sitter....Gutted :cray:

Why would she want a bacon Sarnie when she has the full English at home ! Xxx

• Like 1

a few years ago me and a keeper looked into breeding a gsd x grey litter a lad

that beats with us is a fire arms officer for north yorkshire police, he got us

permission to see all the dogs they had the pure gsd,s were all big heavy dogs

he advised us if we were going to go ahead with the mating to use a mali or a

mali x gsd as thats what they used on the army bases and were alot more

athletic and focused and would probably make a better dog. my own opinion

would be to cross a mali with a good working saluki would make a lighter more

alround dog