Hardest Discipline For A Lurcher To Learn....

to get a lurcher to work both day and night and do it proper i like my dogs to work with ferrets and push its game up day but turn off at night and do a shift nice to have one dog that can do the both not many dogs will do both as if they hunt up day time they do it at night or some will say but if fetched up on both they will learn both :thumbs:

fook me thats were ive been going wrong, lampings done at night :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now the easiest form of dog work ,,, has to be catching hares in Scotland ,, I have it on good authority that there all piss easy up there running on tuffty land,, so much so that collie greyhound can

Easy question mate,,,, net work,,, both long netting and gate netting

well right enough, net work ain't easy........   But the biggest challenge mine face at the moment, is trying the get the remains of the wife;s burnt offerings of the cooking pots....... takes a lot

to get a lurcher to work both day and night and do it proper i like my dogs to work with ferrets and push its game up day but turn off at night and do a shift nice to have one dog that can do the both not many dogs will do both as if they hunt up day time they do it at night or some will say but if fetched up on both they will learn both :thumbs:

knowing when to keep the head or put it down is a clever dog if it takes to it quick :thumbs:

it is some thing i do with my dogs its a must why have two dogs one for day and one for night when one can do both jobs :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh:

knowing when to keep the head or put it down is a clever dog if it takes to it quick :thumbs:

it is some thing i do with my dogs its a must why have two dogs one for day and one for night when one can do both jobs :thumbs:

Isn't that called having a lurcher? It's what i would expect any dog to do, a bit of everything and hopefully do most of it well. :yes:

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 1

Isn't that called having a lurcher? It's what i would expect any dog to do, a bit of everything and hopefully do most of well. :yes:

yes mate but a lot do not do a bit of every thing through lack of time spent with the dog or the mind set of a day dog only and a lamp dog only that is what i can not get my head round why have a dog for one thing when most will do both if time is spent with the dog :thumbs:

:laugh::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

PRICK :laugh::laugh:

PRICK :laugh::laugh:

:laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1