Getting Dragged Up In The 70's And 80's..lol

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone remember some of this..  

My mum had me like that mate, the babysitter let me have a fag and I smoked a bit but chucked the rest in the wicker bin.. Next thing it's on fire and burnt the carpet a bit... Tried a cover up to no

Monkey, Sandy and Pigsy ring any bells ??? Is it just my school that made you cover your exercise books in wallpaper ?? Christ, some of the patterns !!!

My old PE teacher (Mr Fish) looked like Buzzsaw from The Runningman!

He was fair but firm lol.

I don't know how to take that.. :laugh: ..but my teacher's where fair if you where good and brutal if you pushed your luck..none of this expelled shite and letter's to your parent..we got punched/slippered and caned with a metre ruler and god know's how many time's i got a flash from a bat to the head..that is how it should be now..since they stopped the cane the shit hit the fan and the little fat fook's of today have no moral's or respect for there elder's.. :cray:

Edited by Millet
  • Like 3

I don't know how to take that.. :laugh: ..but my teacher's where fair if you where good and brutal if you pushed your luck..none of this expelled shite and letter's to your parent..we got punched/slippered and caned with a metre ruler and god know's how many time's i got a flash from a bat to the head..that is how it should be now..since they stopped the cane the shit hit the fan and the little fat fook's of today have no moral's or respect for there elder's.. :cray:

Mr fish would pick you up by the side burns if you stepped out of line lol. He was one of the few teachers that I actually got along with, him and a Geordie History teacher I used to get along with, cant remember his name though? The rest I thought were c**ts!

I didn't last long at school though I was out at 13 expelled and had to go on those bridge courses for naughty kids.

Sergio tacchini or Pringle jumpers faded Louis jeans deodora gold trainers , slow dances at the end of the night to Phylis Nelson move closer and diamond white cider

I've got a Sergio Tacchini jacket in the wardrobe, it's a bit tight round the guts now though lol.

I had some Kevin Klein boxers I bought from a Paki on a market which will remain nameless !!

My games teacher, Mr Sweeney, played prop forward for Nottingham Rugby Club - f-ing great bear of a chap. If you pissed him off he chased you with a running shoe ( the sort sprinters wear, with spikes on the sole !) and if he caught you he'd hit you on the arse with it !!!! Fear is a great reason to do as you're told, don't you think ?

My aunty who is only 10yr older than me thought i was smoking so she asked me and made me puff a ciggie infront of her all friendly and saying it was funny watching me smoke one of her 10 no6 ..when finaly got home i got a good hiding as she grassed me up and the old fellow made me try to puff 10 of the trot i think i mangaed 3 and nearly spewed up..before being sent to my bedroom.. :D

• Like 1

Sergio tacchini or Pringle jumpers faded Louis jeans deodora gold trainers , slow dances at the end of the night to Phylis Nelson move closer and diamond white cider

I've got a Sergio Tacchini jacket in the wardrobe, it's a bit tight round the guts now though lol.

I had some Kevin Klein boxers I bought from a Paki on a market which will remain nameless !!

Lol, as much as I wish they weren't here some of the things they do have me in stitches.

Playing gatey till your mother was screaming at you to come in,Salems lot,i was terrified but had to watch it,we also used to go to an old cemetery play cowboys and indians,shooting at each other with crap air rifles.