Liverpool Council Sells Houses Of For £1

It really isnt that bad. It has this name but its not justified

I drove through there one time. Three in the morning. It was like something out of Escape From New York!!! :icon_eek:

Seriously; Packs of ferals roaming the streets and moving in the shadows. Kids, I mean!

We picked one nipper up. Only about thirteen he was. He was going to someone's house to buy a case of f**king lager!!! At three in the f**king morning!!! It was just mind bending!

True story!! A few years ago, I did some lorry driving for a now-defunct electrical retailer. Usually, it was driver and mate, but when we went to Liverpool, we had to take an extra bloke. His job was to stay in the cab all day, so the lorry was never left unattended !!!! We used to have to leave the liveried lorry behind and deliver from a plain white one - yobs would see the C***t lorry deliver and break in to nick the new gear !! I kid you not !!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£1 would drive up the price of housing in Liverpool, never mind the quality !!! (All you Scousers - only joking!!)

Since when did i become the f***ing butt of all jokes on this cunting site.......anymore of it and i'll be starting a thread that i'm leaving!!!! Ive got f***ing feelings ye know!!

Nothing wrong with Liverpool its got character...........now Northampton that is a shithole !

Guest bullterrier

All got guns but shit shots need target practise or just throw needles at each other

manchester dont have any problems like this do they nob

I drove through there one time. Three in the morning. It was like something out of Escape From New York!!! :icon_eek:

Seriously; Packs of ferals roaming the streets and moving in the shadows. Kids, I mean!

We picked one nipper up. Only about thirteen he was. He was going to someone's house to buy a case of f**king lager!!! At three in the f**king morning!!! It was just mind bending!

we picked one nipper up why were you looking for more picking kids up at three in the morning you will get a bad name doing things like that

True story!! A few years ago, I did some lorry driving for a now-defunct electrical retailer. Usually, it was driver and mate, but when we went to Liverpool, we had to take an extra bloke. His job was to stay in the cab all day, so the lorry was never left unattended !!!! We used to have to leave the liveried lorry behind and deliver from a plain white one - yobs would see the C***t lorry deliver and break in to nick the new gear !! I kid you not !!

this also happens in other citys as well

• Like 2

All got guns but shit shots need target practise or just throw needles at each other

manchester dont have any problems like this do they nob

>

we picked one nipper up why were you looking for more picking kids up at three in the morning you will get a bad name doing things like that

this also happens in other citys as well

True ! I recall a certain area of Sheffield, where the goods had to be delivered in plain boxes, for the same reason ! No offence was intended, mate, just relating an experience.

In a weird and twisted way I was hoping he was a copper :hmm::hmm: :hmm:

I suppose you might see it that way? Personally? Water off a ducks back, mate. I'd sooner be considered many things, rather than a scouse ;)

Guest bullterrier

GTE will be on and sort all you's lot out Slagging his City ;)

when your citys so great you;ll always get some one putting you down you get used to it and learn to live with it :yes::thumbs: john

• Like 1

Since when did i become the f***ing butt of all jokes on this cunting site.......anymore of it and i'll be starting a thread that i'm leaving!!!! Ive got f***ing feelings ye know!! :cray:

Don't let the door hit ye on the way out ya ginger f**k :bye::D