Abu Hamzar Aka The Hook

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years of government-sponsored multiculturalism now means that the rights and opinions of the indigenous people of Britain amount to precisely nothing, and any attempt to stand up for our interest

This country is rotting from the inside out   Heard on the radio before, britain have been 'trying to extradite him for the past 10 years'.....   Fcuking trying?!!!   Put him in a plane to jord

BLAIR , BROWN , STRAW , PRESCOT ARE NO DIFFERANT TO ANY TERRORIST THE POLITICAL BOMBS THEY PLANTED ARE DOING FAR MORE HARM THAN ANY TERRORIST COULD

BLAIR , BROWN , STRAW , PRESCOT ARE NO DIFFERANT TO ANY TERRORIST THE POLITICAL BOMBS THEY PLANTED ARE DOING FAR MORE HARM THAN ANY TERRORIST COULD

I cant think of anything more harmful than killing people stone dead.............hatred for politicians cant be compared to hatred for murderers.............i mean dead is dead right !

think there actions have killied a fair few gnash old abu has been under survilance for years dont think he is active just and idioljist

the seeds planted buy the the famous four have caused strife to the people of this nation its armed forces are in three theaters and the ramifications of there terms in power will haunt this country for the forseeible future , old abu on the other hand is an itch ;) oh and it is not hatred

Edited by gonetoearth

If you can compare 4 politicians having different views to you,to people who commit stone cold mass murder............and think they are " no different ".......

When its on your doorstep in front of your eyes my bet is you would see theres a clear difference !

I know it was a sarcastic comment....but a pretty daft one if you ask me.

• Like 1

If you can compare 4 politicians having different views to you,to people who commit stone cold mass murder............and think they are " no different ".......

When its on your doorstep in front of your eyes my bet is you would see theres a clear difference !

I know it was a sarcastic comment....but a pretty daft one if you ask me.

at least old abu knows witch side his loyalty lies , unlike the bow blair he of the builderbergs but thats for another debarcle , their views gasher now theres a debate one die hard old school labour man versus two sons of the sqaure and a concientous objector :hmm: ID NEED COLUMBION MARCHING TO DISCUSS THAT ONE

This country is rotting from the inside out :yes:

Heard on the radio before, britain have been 'trying to extradite him for the past 10 years'.....

Fcuking trying?!!!

Put him in a plane to jordan...tonight....and get him to fcuk!

A whip round in the airport should cover his flight :yes:

Or drop him in the middle of a celtic vs rangers match and give the police a day off....

• Like 5

It's not the government that's the problem for once, in this instance it's the European Court that is preventing him being shipped out to Saudi. Now this is what pisses me off why can some bunch of cronies in Brussels who don't live here rule that a known terrorist should be kept and paid for to remain in this country,

What should have happened is once this ruling by the European Court of Human Rights passed judgement that it was against his rights to be sent to Saudi as evidence obtained through torture could be used against him THIS government should have said OK we will not send him to Saudi but got the RAF to fly im over to Brussels opened the airplane door and booted the tw*t onto the Tarmac in Brussels and flown back home.

Now that is justice.

• Like 2

yas ever get the feeling that ya can see a situation happening at a slow pace but theres not a lot ya can doo too stop it, i think the problem is rolling at a pace which is beyond grasping now britain is self destructing from the top down theres too many laws protecting those that wish to harm us in our own country and our own governments have demonised us in doing so, by doing away with freedom of speech at our expense everything is toward ball licking the enemy from within, also the amount of money taken away from these shores by eastern europe etc is it any wonder why were in so much debt and still in a recession.

Funny how you didn't apply the same logic when your fleg came down on certain days....freedom of speech! careful you don't trip over your hypocracy on the way out.....Anyway here's an idea and it would be good for the economy...why don't the government raffle him off and the winner gets to keep him and do what they like to him.

Wasnt it the british politicians who gave him a visa and work permit to come here in the first place this was after his alledged terorrist crimes in Jordan another example one Altaf Hussain he is leader of MQM in Pakistan he has lived here for the last twenty years and even been given British Nationality yet when he came here there are over 200 criminal cases registered against him in Pakistan and international arrest warrants with Europol yet the Goverment allows him to remain this shows the corruption of the politicians no wonder the country is on a downward slide

Edited by desertbred

All this " what we think should happen" is totally irrelevant , we will do whatever the EU tell us we must do because its them that ultimately control our country thanks to Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem politicians

• Like 2