United V Madrid

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Football is not my game, but I do enjoy a good match between two of the worlds best clubs. . Madrid fans will be happy, United not so, but irrelevant of who you support, I feel the ref robbed the watc

The reason we all as neutrals watch top games like this is to see who plays the best football and what players influence the game for their teams victory...........when the referee is the major influe

Cannot believe it .Can honestly say I'm gobsmacked                                                                                                

The game definately swung on that decision i thought Utd looked quite comfortable up to that.......it was a yellow at best,surely in a game of that magnitude refs cant just send players off if theres any doubt it completely changed the game.....shame really.....oh well its all down to Arsenal now :whistling:

Nope, nope... Don't bite Lab... Be the bigger person... Lol

The game definately swung on that decision i thought Utd looked quite comfortable up to that.......it was a yellow at best,surely in a game of that magnitude refs cant just send players off if theres any doubt it completely changed the game.....shame really.....oh well its all down to Arsenal now :whistling:

Nope, nope... Don't bite Lab... Be the bigger person... Lol

Oooop sorry chief.........and Celtic :thumbs: .......probably got more chance than them gooner prats anyway !

United had their chances at 2-1, situations change ie red card, it's how you adapt to the situation afterwards, and let's be honest here if that decision happened to the tims tonight and lab-spastic came on here bleating about it, fact is most of you whinging about it now, would be having a go at him. :yes:

Shit happens, united are out, get over it, there's always next year. :laugh:

• Like 2

Moriniho came to win and that's what he done. No point blaming the ref, his decision is final. I hope we have a strong ref like you had, instead of the blind one we had against Juventus. Unlucky Man U, we'll be joining you tonight.

• Like 1

Moriniho came to win and that's what he done. No point blaming the ref, his decision is final. I hope we have a strong ref like you had, instead of the blind one we had against Juventus. Unlucky Man U, we'll be joining you tonight.

call me old fashioned but it does ruin a good game ,................not just this game but many of games........

• Like 1

call me old fashioned but it does ruin a good game ,................not just this game but many of games........

Yip wastes it as a spectacle, I'd have just booked him myself. But you run the risk in Europe mate and the refs not interested in putting on a show.

The reason we all as neutrals watch top games like this is to see who plays the best football and what players influence the game for their teams victory...........when the referee is the major influence on the game it leaves a sour taste at any level,least of all the very highest level.

• Like 8