Buck 1X Gsd X Grey 6 Month Old

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me bunnys,,, stop adding your answers direct to the end of the other post,,, I'm struggling to find where your start ...lol

Few lads asked me how young Buck was coming on, so few pics from the garden today.He was 24in about month ago, Bryn 25in dont think there is much between them now.Buck field craft is brill ,goes over

yes the dog was spider a first x gsd x g best dog i ever had got in a lot of trouble with him but if i had the chance and was young i would do it all again.do or die.thedog i lost had just been on a h

Nice guard dog.,,, thought you'd got a lurcher pup ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He's certainly a lump Ray, how heavy is he :toast:

Cheers, D.

PS, have you been losing weight? :hmm:

feck knows he to big to pick up lol , yeh lost some weight always do in the winter, lamping and now lots of walking with dogs, more so with Buck :thumbs:

• Like 1

He's going to be a monster bryn better make the most of beating him up just now lol

yeh you right, dont think Bryn will handle him in 10 months time, he is (very) strong for pup, got very nice temp bit on the soft side at the moment, suppose thats a good job because if did kick off would take lot of stopping when older !

that would have been a good big dog for the deer....pre ban of course.. :whistling: ...all the best with him pal :thumbs:

thanks mate, yeh this x were very popular in the 70-80s as big deer + fox dogs, they are alot faster than what they look,? they can cover alot of ground with big long strides :yes: he should have size+ power when older for (anything) , he got good strong jaw now as pup .Few asked if they guard .well he is 1/2 gsd so you never know do you, but i think you would think twice about coming in the garden with him when he is older :yes: .Steve Barton who ive spoke to few times, who had this x in the 70s and still got them now, likes him very much :thumbs: said got a big 1x just like Buck, that will tackle anything on 4 legs, and said his big male is a good guard dog :thumbs:

• Like 2

nice waterproof coat lovely head on him very well constructed .inteligient looking dog will be hard but very laid back and calm not easily excited about 28 29 at shoulder.80 85 lbs.will make good marker dog and good hedge basher great for pushing out gamefor the gun .will kill foxes easily due to weight height and physhical power will not tear skin easily nice strong thick pads good constuction plenty of bone.a proper mooching dog.wont be as fast as racier dogs but will more than make up for it with stamina brains and sheer power

nice waterproof coat lovely head on him very well constructed .inteligient looking dog will be hard but very laid back and calm not easily excited about 28 29 at shoulder.80 85 lbs.will make good marker dog and good hedge basher great for pushing out gamefor the gun .will kill foxes easily due to weight height and physhical power will not tear skin easily nice strong thick pads good constuction plenty of bone.a proper mooching dog.wont be as fast as racier dogs but will more than make up for it with stamina brains and sheer power

thanks mate, thats what they say about these xs, i did pm you the other day .?

Spot on description there blackgrey he looks well built ray heavyer set than his brother but smaller his brother is about 26in now real racy looking head like a horse lol my bitch around 25in fast for the build been ferreting lamping digging takes it all in her stride very bidable dog behaves like a adult dog already when out nice and laid back started marking rabbit holes and flushing from cover hopefully these pups will do what we set out to achieve. The other dog from litter the little black pup is very guarding of his owner already brilliant with kids

that would have been a good big dog for the deer....pre ban of course.. :whistling: ...all the best with him pal :thumbs:

thanks mate, yeh this x were very popular in the 70-80s as big deer + fox dogs, they are alot faster than what they look,? they can cover alot of ground with big long strides :yes: he should have size+ power when older for (anything) , he got good strong jaw now as pup .Few asked if they guard .well he is 1/2 gsd so you never know do you, but i think you would think twice about coming in the garden with him when he is older :yes: .Steve Barton who ive spoke to few times, who had this x in the 70s and still got them now, likes him very much :thumbs: said got a big 1x just like Buck, that will tackle anything on 4 legs, and said his big male is a good guard dog :thumbs:

i have always liked this cross :yes: ,and will hopefully have one in the future at some point...... you have a running dog and the added bonus of a guard dog :D .....the more i see pics of your buck,the more i want one :laugh: ,maybe end up with one sooner than i thought? :thumbs:.....big pup is a credit to you pal.....all the best with him......am sure you will keep us all updated on his progress :thumbs: