Anyone Seen These Collars

had these collars of black dog trading over a decade ago lets hope the leather as improved ill say no more , the hare s embossed and when the colour wears away the hare becomes virtually invisible . all an all if thy wants a good serviceable collar no frills attached strong stuff . atb bunnys

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look like something that some spic in spain made.they got that spanish look about them

I think he is The Lamper he used to make and then sell his videos at the game fairs. Your mobile number would be more useful on the collar,imo. I like the look of the tapered webbing ones str

They look cheap and nasty

Like others have said,there is enough bad press for us hunters without police checking what your doing and your stood with a dog saying f**k the ban on its collar, it doesnt give you a good head start really

Better off buying a cosy dog coat that makes your dog look soft :whistling:

Police man nearly started laughing when we opened the back of the van and the whippets stood there in a fleece coat :laugh:

He just told us to close the door :yes:

Although i dont know how a pink dog coat with a 'fcuk the ban' collar would pan out........

Im ordering one tomorrow prob the best one iv seen around

http://www.blackdogtrading.co.uk/avactis-images/001_5.JPG

To be truthful....

After i replied to this thread, i went and got the collar in question and had a closer look at it....after about 8 months of daily use its showing the inevitable wear and tear...

Holes in the strap are stretching a little...

Few bits of stitching coming undone here and there....

Strap has stretched....

But its still very stiff....

Ive had a leather conditioner on it...but its not softened....

My ocd is getting the better of me and these little things are something i notice....and theyre doing my head in....

8 quid a year aint bad at all....and its served me well.

Ive got 2 nice leather numbers here....for 'best'and if they ever get their photo taken for crufts :whistling:

Ye cant beat leather for looks :yes:

But i remember i had a leather collar on my lab x....that snapped completely near a road....and i had to use the lead to walk her home....not far.... (only remembered this yesterday...hence why i ordered :yes: )

......but with my 'skittish' youngster here....i cant afford for the collar to give in on me when a truck passes....and i need controll of the dog......

So ive ordered my everyday, work and play collars from strongstuff.

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

The 'f**k the Ban' logo was used during the marches, and it was a bloody good slogan at that time.

Time has passed. It's a novelty collar now, leave 'em be and get yourself sommat that works... ;)

Im ordering one tomorrow prob the best one iv seen around

http://www.blackdogtrading.co.uk/avactis-images/001_5.JPG

To be truthful....

After i replied to this thread, i went and got the collar in question and had a closer look at it....after about 8 months of daily use its showing the inevitable wear and tear...

Holes in the strap are stretching a little...

Few bits of stitching coming undone here and there....

Strap has stretched....

But its still very stiff....

Ive had a leather conditioner on it...but its not softened....

My ocd is getting the better of me and these little things are something i notice....and theyre doing my head in....

8 quid a year aint bad at all....and its served me well.

Ive got 2 nice leather numbers here....for 'best'and if they ever get their photo taken for crufts :whistling:

Ye cant beat leather for looks :yes:

But i remember i had a leather collar on my lab x....that snapped completely near a road....and i had to use the lead to walk her home....not far.... (only remembered this yesterday...hence why i ordered :yes: )

......but with my 'skittish' youngster here....i cant afford for the collar to give in on me when a truck passes....and i need controll of the dog......

So ive ordered my everyday, work and play collars from strongstuff.

At your special request, I have indeed "played" in them for you.

I still have one leather collar purely sentimental value, my old bitches first "working" collar, it's got bits missing, and is a tatty old thing I won't be chucking it out, I won't be putting it on my dog right enough! It is just hung there beside my 4 soon to be seven SS collars. :laugh: