Skool Dayz......

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm 45,,, but look more like 30.

the only kid in my class who had a bag was called Atwood, we nicked it off of him once and in it was four park drive and a clip ,two letters from the nit nurse, and a pin up picture from health and fi

Do they still give primary kids milk? I hated the milk, warm, smelled sour cos it had been lying in a stinking unwashed crate.

Do they still give primary kids milk? I hated the milk, warm, smelled sour cos it had been lying in a stinking unwashed crate.

i dont drink milk to this day,after being forced to drink that warm shit at school.and no they dont get free milk anymore

Same as me put me off for years, still funny with it now would never drink milk and can only have it on cereals if its just open fresh out the fridge :thumbs:

Black coffee only for me and orange juice on my cereal!

school, i was always feckin about, used to get the strap or cane about 3 times aweek, or the that feckin board rubber thrown at me lol

i remember a teacher threw it at me and i ducked and he hit the kid behind full in the face it was hilarious

as for adidas i'm just glad i did'nt have an older sister the amount of hand me downs i had to wear, youngest lad was'nt i

went to an all boys school remember being stood in the dinner line and a big black lad pushed infront of enright, he was only little

there was a few words said next thing enright stuck a knife in him, and duggie donaldson me mate super glueing his ears back so they did'nt stick out

and the science teacher and the sports teacher having a fight in the middle of the school because they were both shagging the same teacher

never went much after 14 yrs of age

we had an old fooker called Mr Beasley, he had one of them voicebox`s and microphone to speak with he had to hold the mic to his neck, c*nt sounded like a darlek :laugh: he would let you choose which slipper or cane you wanted :laugh:

It would have been short trousers in your day too :laugh:
he was one sadistic fooker i can tell you, we had allotments at school then we were also taught cooking and sewing :laugh: :laugh:

Allotments, they wouldn't have lasted a morning at my school :laugh: aye we got taught that shit in home economics. I lost my virginity on a school outing aged 12 :laugh:

which teacher bummed you mate

All our old school was good for was preparing you for prison !!........My clearest memory was 3 of us in for the cane off a big Welsh rugby teacher they used to get him to do it as he hit the hardest....horrible big ginger c**t......we had about 5 whacks each he would wind it up like he was giving you the cat o nine tails the noise of it was bad enough the first few me and another kid had a tear running down our cheek...the other lad who im still pals with today just laughed at him !!!Well that made the big ginger c**t more mad he must of give my mate about 20 in the end he was knackered......my pal was hard as nails he gave him a grin and said " i,ll be seeing you in a few years " we must of only been about 12 !......I never forgot that its about the only thing i remember about school.....that and our French teacher cor what a sort !!

Haha, good story that....we still had the cane when I was at school and the dude who used to hand it out was bald as a coot.

The first day they pulled me in to give me the cane I said to him " if that comes near me I will bust it over your bald f***ing head" .....I thought he was gonna have a stroke!!, but I never got the cane and they never tried to give it me ever again.

They used to lock me in a book cupboard instead which was OK because I used to get my head down and have a kip