Skool Dayz......

Best time of your life. Can anyone remember the school bag they had? Started school with one of those brown satchels but soon got a red tartan duffle bag. I thought it was the dogs bollox :laugh: hole one side, pull the straps it shut, slung over shoulder aged 5 with the swagger :D can mind stealing vw badges first year, beastie boys were big then. Grolsch tops in the laces, you'd forget about them and play football, ooooft. Snow ball fights were 1st & 2nd year v's the rest :laugh: collecting birds eggs lunch time, had a ring box with cotton wool to keep them in. Conkers were great too, trying everything from soaking in vinegar to baking them to get an advantage lol. Good times good times, what's your memories?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm 45,,, but look more like 30.

the only kid in my class who had a bag was called Atwood, we nicked it off of him once and in it was four park drive and a clip ,two letters from the nit nurse, and a pin up picture from health and fi

Do they still give primary kids milk? I hated the milk, warm, smelled sour cos it had been lying in a stinking unwashed crate.

In comprehensive school...(ollerton).. I always had those little rucksacks you could get from the army stores,, they were a bit like corduroy ,,, and wore black 8 hole docs.

You must be younger than me ,, beastie boys were after I left school,,, and I didn't do that thing with the grolsh tops,,, that was for chavy types,,, far to slick and cool for that noncence... You fecking fanny,,,lol

Had a dark blue buckle close satchel - still got it ! We had a locker at school so didn't have to carry much about with us, so I never grew out of using it.

Bunking out of school to go and see Red Rum open a local bookies shop

Cross country runs in the winter - if you were in the last 10, you were not in time for the warm water in the showers - a very good incentive to run faster the following week.

:laugh: we done it in first year, samba trainers, Farrah trousers and Pringle jumper, f***ing rides :laugh: aye I'm younger than you tomo FFs :laugh:

Posh c**t,, I couldn't afford samba trainers,, I had to buy Adidas kicks,,,lol

• Like 1

Cross country runs........ Just had a shiver down my back, f***ing hated them. I hated running, never seen the point in knackering yourself for nothing. I'd run all day after a football but to cross a line........ Na :D

• Like 2

:laugh: we done it in first year, samba trainers, Farrah trousers and Pringle jumper, f***ing rides :laugh: aye I'm younger than you tomo FFs :laugh:

Pmsl had them too mate, they were for playing fitba in. Had to buy my own stuff if I wanted fancy, had a paper run from 10, sold golfballs, done tattie picking holidays..... You should have worked like me ya saft lad :laugh:

:laugh:, you lads must be around the same age as me lol memories :thumbs: adidas Kick trainers,waffle trouser, luminous socks,fred perry polo shirts, pringle jumpers, school tie done backwards for skinny effect lol. same rucksackas Tommo, I mind the punks having the tops painted, kid I knew made a small fortune painting em, feckin hated school meself , preffered bird nesting :icon_redface: still get the same feeling when I vist em now a lot with work, am 40 now but sit me down with a head teacher and am looking nowhere but the floor :laugh:

Pmsl had them too mate, they were for playing fitba in. Had to buy my own stuff if I wanted fancy, had a paper run from 10, sold golfballs, done tattie picking holidays..... You should have worked like me ya saft lad :laugh:

Ile have you know,, I had a paper round 7 days aweek , £3 a week,, eventually went up to 4.50