Oddest Sandwich?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cold gravy,mashed potato and cabbage..............in a sandwich .....i dont believe any human being would eat that voluntarily..............id rather eat dogshit !

the fucks wrong with you people

the pie butty should have world heritage status

Posted Images

Think I will stick to fresh uncut bread thick ham with mature cheddar with some sliced toms.

You sick b*****d!!!.... :laugh::thumbs:

I know sounds wrong but tastes good

I was joking bud....thats a lovely sandwich that....not odd in the slightest... :thumbs:

Used to work with a guy who brought banana and black pudding sandwiches to work every day - and a glass bottle of cream soda.

And even in the midde of winter he'd never bring a flask of soup, coffee or tea? He had no teeth and used to eat with his mouth open, chomp, chomp, chomp and talk at the same time!!!!

By the end of the day you shoulda seen the shit floating in the 3/4 drank cream soda bottle. And before we headed for home the dirty old b*****d would neck the lot!!!!!

Used to work with a guy who brought banana and black pudding sandwiches to work every day - and a glass bottle of cream soda.

And even in the midde of winter he'd never bring a flask of soup, coffee or tea? He had no teeth and used to eat with his mouth open, chomp, chomp, chomp and talk at the same time!!!!

By the end of the day you shoulda seen the shit floating in the 3/4 drank cream soda bottle. And before we headed for home the dirty old b*****d would neck the lot!!!!!

My Dad used to do that when i was young.........have a bottle of Limeade beside his chair and if i asked for a drink he said "Yes"...he'd take a big drink and then pass me the bottle....f***ing floaters swimming about. Half food and the other half probably roll-ups. And i wonder why i grew up never being able to drink from the same can or bottle from anybody.... :bad::D

My Dad used to do that when i was young.........have a bottle of Limeade beside his chair and if i asked for a drink he said "Yes"...he'd take a big drink and then pass me the bottle....f***ing floaters swimming about. Half food and the other half probably roll-ups. And i wonder why i grew up never being able to drink from the same can or bottle from anybody.... :bad::D

This old guy was a walking fkn health hazard. I'da died of thirst before I shared the cream soda porridge!!!

White bread, good bit of butter with hot lamb, raw onion and mango chutney.

Someone else mentioned the mango chutney earlier on and that reminded me.

Or white bread again, decent ham eg proper boiled joint with a decent pickle, sweet baby plum/cherry tomatoes and some grated cheddar with some roquette lettuce.

Finally roast beef, chicken, onion and egg mayonnaise.

Edited by Brewman

i had an ex who couldnt have food touching, id make a curry and have to put the curry on one plate and the rice on another. i said its fine but your washing up :thumbs:

mine arent too strange but......

Supernoodle butties (my ex used to go mental!) :blink:

salt and vinegar butties

picalilli butties :angel:

yup.... has to be Lurpack though..., and thick sliced, soft white bread.

Any preference on type of crisps?... :whistling::D

salt and vinegar :)

Nothing out of the ordinary or too strange for me am kind of a meat and 2 veg type of guy (well 3 meat and 1 sort of veg) large bap, brown sauce, 6 rashes of bacon, 4 sausages, 2 slices of black pud, 2 hash browns
thats just how I roll!
IMG-20130207-00096_zps7481431d.jpg
Another good one for people to try is white bread prefably french bread loads of butter and tobasco sauce

tobasco sauce goes with ANYTHING!! I drank a bottle once because i was told i couldnt, it didnt seem as good an idea the next day

Nothing out of the ordinary or too strange for me am kind of a meat and 2 veg type of guy (well 3 meat and 1 sort of veg) large bap, brown sauce, 6 rashes of bacon, 4 sausages, 2 slices of black pud, 2 hash browns
thats just how I roll!
IMG-20130207-00096_zps7481431d.jpg
Another good one for people to try is white bread prefably french bread loads of butter and tobasco sauce

tobasco sauce goes with ANYTHING!! I drank a bottle once because i was told i couldnt, it didnt seem as good an idea the next day

:icon_eek: Are you sure they said "shouldn't" and not "couldn't " ??!!

• Like 1