7 Hours And £158 Later.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not really her specialty and she thinks this is what you're on about, maybe you should take a look at the Shenzhen Fan & Pump Inverter, has a fantastic clear graphical display, operates up to

Your gonna have alot worse than a cut stopper pad if its getting plenty of graft mate. And unless your made of money or got insurance you can't be going the vets every week.   My bitch is starting t

Think that depends what you run

yeah well was mums decision really to get her to the vets but in all honesty it was quite a deep cut and i'd rather not take the risk even though i was cleaning it, so put her in the vets this morning at 9:50 and just got her back about 20mins ago, she had a couple of stitches and is a bit drowzy, should be off in 10days so slowly get her back into things once she's back to health :)

yeah well was mums decision really to get her to the vets but in all honesty it was quite a deep cut and i'd rather not take the risk even though i was cleaning it, so put her in the vets this morning at 9:50 and just got her back about 20mins ago, she had a couple of stitches and is a bit drowzy, should be off in 10days so slowly get her back into things once she's back to health :)

Your gonna have alot worse than a cut stopper pad if its getting plenty of graft mate. And unless your made of money or got insurance you can't be going the vets every week.

My bitch is starting to look like a patchwork quilt. Lol.

• Like 3

Your gonna have alot worse than a cut stopper pad if its getting plenty of graft mate. And unless your made of money or got insurance you can't be going the vets every week.

Think that depends what you run :thumbs:

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3

no matter what you run , if your dogs any good it will take knocks and get cut

DSCF6049_zpse93f5280.jpg

back leg cut into the muscle running a rabbit :thumbs:

DSCF6049_zpse93f5280.jpg

how do work that one out so what your saying if your dog doesnt get injured its no good lol

DSCF6049_zpse93f5280.jpg

how do work that one out so what your saying if your dog doesnt get injured its no good lol

no what im saying if your dog dont get injured in some way ,sometime or other its not trying hard enough