Dirty Little B****ds!!!

Bloody hell Paulus don't like to jump the gun but keep digging :laugh:

I did notice on his status it mentions a "new dog" that was dated 11th Dec 2012

Benefit of the doubt is a difficult thing on here Hunter96, but don't take it personally :thumbs:

I will say it will help your case a lot if you take Johnny up on his offer, he's respected (not by me :laugh: ) and well liked on here :thumbs:

dont need to, the dog hes on about now he says in his post he picked up last weekend so between fri 1st and sunday 3rd yet his posts say he had a bull/grey whippet pup on the 29th jan and picked the new pup on the 3rd of feb not to mention the whippet he had in the middle of jan

Something smells like a dockside hookers flange here :hmm:

The lad is only guilty of posting about having a new dog before he got it, I just spoke to somebody who took the lad lamping on the weekend. He's only 16 and still in school, this thread is starting to turn against him now a bit.

The lad got stung by a snake, yeh he wasn't prepared for vet bills but he wouldn't be the first and he won't be the last, I think he'll see this has a very painful lesson learnt.

true man very true

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

hunter don't take the negative comments to heart mate. people are just a little suspicious and rightly so because a lot of people come on here and talk a load of shite.

i'll try to put this one to bed finally.

i have met hunter96 he's only young and i know he won't mined me saying very green. i took him lamping on friday across fields of wet plough and he didn't whinged once and to top it off we blanked. he told me that he was interested in get another dogs and i give him some advice. i even offered to pop along and have a look with him. but being young a little naive he declined my offer not to put me out.

he rang me saturday all excited that he had bought a new charge i was due to pop down after work today to have a look then he rang me with the bad news.

i've only met him a few times and he could be spinning me an elaborate web of deceit but he could also be a young lad thats new to the game and needs some encouragement and a few pointers.

hopefully now people on here will give the lad the benifit of the doubt and few kind words of encouragement. OUR SPORT IS IN DECLINE and we wonder why

• Like 8

sounds like the same thing that my own litter caught i saved three of them if u can get your hands on some amoxicilin and deoralites from the chemist or boots make up the deoralites give it one syringe full every 30 mins open a one of the amoxicilan there capsuls put it in water mix it the give it to the pup do this for a few days hopefully he will make a recovery atb om birdsbrendy it work for me they can catch it fr

Stick a picture of the vet invoice up..so i can believe you.. :thumbs: ..and then it can be laid t rest..

:laugh::laugh: millet i was going to contact the lad to ask him put the bill on here.

but then would it be the write thing to do to a young lad that lost a dog and been ripped off to prove it . after all what does he have to gain by doing it he's not posting that he's got 2 foot dick is he.

• Like 2

Stick a picture of the vet invoice up..so i can believe you.. :thumbs: ..and then it can be laid t rest..

:laugh::laugh: millet i was going to contact the lad to ask him put the bill on here.

but then would it be the write thing to do to a young lad that lost a dog and been ripped off to prove it . after all what does he have to gain by doing it he's not posting that he's got 2 foot dick is he.

well it would silence the doubters :thumbs:

sounds like the same thing that my own litter caught i saved three of them if u can get your hands on some amoxicilin and deoralites from the chemist or boots make up the deoralites give it one syringe full every 30 mins open a one of

the amoxicilan there capsuls put it in water mix

it the give it to the pup do this for a few days

hopefully he will make a recovery atb om birdsbrendy it work for me they can catch it

fr

The dog was pts mate

it does not bother me if people believe me or not im going up to the house tomorrow with johnyboy68 if everyone really wants proof that my dog has died i am sure he'll be willing to tell you.
  • Like 3

sounds like the same thing that my own litter caught i saved three of them if u can get your hands on some amoxicilin and deoralites from the chemist or boots make up the deoralites give it one syringe full every 30 mins open a one of the amoxicilan there capsuls put it in water mix it the give it to the pup do this for a few days hopefully he will make a recovery atb om birdsbrendy it work for me they can catch it fr

Parvo is a virus - none of which are treatable with antibiotics. If you don't know what antibiotics are for - best leave it to a vet.

• Like 5