Dirty Little B****ds!!!

what i cant understand is everyone that commented on the thread that lived near him didnt nip over to his and help out by putting the suffering animal to sleep to save him the bills

Yeh I'll just grab my hammer and go and chap it on the head is it?

sure you wer going up to the guys house who sold it to kill dead things. why not start with the sick dog then continue on

Think you need to read the thread properly mate, I never said anything about killing anything. ;)

oh aye you are in a democrocey talking is best........ well im sure you werent going up for a cuppa tea n biscuts

nothing to do with democracy........I ain't stupid enough to incriminate myself on a open forum.

• Like 2

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

what i cant understand is everyone that commented on the thread that lived near him didnt nip over to his and help out by putting the suffering animal to sleep to save him the bills

Yeh I'll just grab my hammer and go and chap it on the head is it?

sure you wer going up to the guys house who sold it to kill dead things. why not start with the sick dog then continue on

Think you need to read the thread properly mate, I never said anything about killing anything. ;)

oh aye you are in a democrocey talking is best........ well im sure you werent going up for a cuppa tea n biscuts

nothing to do with democracy........I ain't stupid enough to incriminate myself on a open forum.

i never said to incriminate yourselves, just thought [BANNED TEXT] woulda went over n helped the we lad out wiout admitting any details

Not being funny now, but there's only so many times you can post. Sorry to here that mate, lad wants sortin ect.

The lads been posting all day

....THAT DOSNT HELP THE POOR DOG.

Is it was mine it should of been pts hours ago if its that bad, getin your coin back can wait!!

Surely aunty, uncle freinds ect could he'll out to get it pts?

• Like 1

Not being funny now, but there's only so many times you can post. Sorry to here that mate, lad wants sortin ect.

The lads been posting all day

....THAT DOSNT HELP THE POOR DOG.

Is it was mine it should of been pts hours ago if its that bad, getin your coin back can wait!!

Surely aunty, uncle freinds ect could he'll out to get it pts?

thats the point i was gettin at was stop the dog suffering anymore then sort the rest out after that

• Like 1

Bought a bull lurcher on the weekend i was told he was all healthy jabbed etc. I took him to the vets today and he hadnt been jabbed and he has picked up a disease which they said hes gunna die within a month, unfortunatly i cannot afford no were near the amount it is to help him get better, please tell me theres something i can do???? (please no joking comments)

has the dog got really smelly breath????

Edited by gouldy257

Well, damn shame for the lad but there's the lesson, be careful who you give your money too and certainly don't buy one unless you can afford to take care of it whatever the cost.

• Like 4

Band wagon job or what! He's a kid for fk sake he just wants stearing in the right direction. Kids have no patience and in this case no experience of what dogs to buy or not. Not enough is done to bring younguns on to carry on our sport. Yet a few of you will sit at your keyboards and pick on the kid. Just remember we all had to start somewhere and yeah it is hard especially for a kid who knows very few people into the game.big respect to the lads offering good advice etc.. And you keyboardwarriors wind your necks in and show support for the future. Good luck hunter96

Atb scott

Band wagon job or what! He's a kid for fk sake he just wants stearing in the right direction. Kids have no patience and in this case no experience of what dogs to buy or not. Not enough is done to bring younguns on to carry on our sport. Yet a few of you will sit at your keyboards and pick on the kid. Just remember we all had to start somewhere and yeah it is hard especially for a kid who knows very few people into the game.big respect to the lads offering good advice etc.. And you keyboardwarriors wind your necks in and show support for the future. Good luck hunter96

Atb scott

Total pish, we were all young and starting out once, but we didn't have access to all the advice and information this kid has.

Everything he needed to know or needs to know is available on here.

He's been offered a lot of good advice already, like concentrate on your whippet and forget another dog for now.

I'm willing to bet he'll get another pup in jig time.

• Like 2

yes lads the suffering of the dog is first and foremost but it's a 16 year old kid use our on about he has to make mistakes before he can learn from them and i bet he wont be so green the next time around weather it's buying or careing for a dog.