Dirty Little B****ds!!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the pup up?

I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

cheers for that mate but its abit far for me to expect u too go my old mans home from work on the weekend im sure he'll take me up cheers though for offering!

I'm 4 miles away from you mate, I'll pm you my number if you change your mind give me a shout..........at least show the c**t he can't get away with it. :thumbs:

nice one butt :thumbs:

Bloody hell Paulus don't like to jump the gun but keep digging :laugh:

I did notice on his status it mentions a "new dog" that was dated 11th Dec 2012

Benefit of the doubt is a difficult thing on here Hunter96, but don't take it personally :thumbs:

I will say it will help your case a lot if you take Johnny up on his offer, he's respected (not by me :laugh: ) and well liked on here :thumbs:

dont need to, the dog hes on about now he says in his post he picked up last weekend so between fri 1st and sunday 3rd yet his posts say he had a bull/grey whippet pup on the 29th jan and picked the new pup on the 3rd of feb not to mention the whippet he had in the middle of jan

Something smells like a dockside hookers flange here :hmm:

• Like 1

If you can get a 50 ml syringe or larger and inject water underneith the skin the dog won't die if it is parvo. Also, if you can get a gram of vitamin C into the dog each day, it will recover much faster and you won't want to be sticking the dog five times a day for very long. Should be no problem. Parvo isn't that dangerous if you know what to do.

That's not entirely true, and very misleading to anyone who reads this and doesn't understand how it works. Most puppies under 12 weeks die from Parvo even and often when treated by a vet as their immune system isn't mature enough to deal with bad gastro-enteritis. Add a heavy worm burden which has damaged the gut lining and the pup literally shits out its own blood. Also, each dog is different. I had a litter of pups dumped on me and they all came down with Parvo within 24 hours: obviously already incubating the disease. One died within 12 hours, one had no symptoms at all bar a bit of diarrhoea, and one was very ill but had fluid injected under its skin and eventually recovered.

I've had previously vaccinated dogs get it, and some which had never had more than their puppy vaccinations be exposed to it and never get ill. But I think it is important for people to know that Parvo is a killer, and any signs of continual vomiting, bloody diarrhoea and looking ill with it, need to see a vet ASAP. Just my opinion.

• Like 5

The lad that sold the dog might not of known, dogs are brought or given to a "good home" to be sold on again.

He started a thread asking where to get a dog last month all advice was to take your time,buyer beware and all that,no helping some lads.

This lad don't even have the money to have a dog treated at a vet yet,lads are all ready finding him a new one.

If theres such thing as reincarnation id rather come back as a fox than a dog ,especially a lurcher.

come on mate. you were never young once. he's still in school . i never had that much money as a kid either. are there many people on this site with a thousand pound to spare in case there dog get ill

I'm sure there aren't many me included that has a thousand pounds to spend on tap BUT would you give a dog to someone who clearly has difficulty affording to put the animal to sleep? and i think the lad isn't ready for another dog yet as he has still to sort up his garden, i've never known a vet to let an animal suffer either, i would certainly be changing vets! i just think maybe the lad should get a weekend job of some kind to afford the upkeep of his dogs instead of putting it on his mum, or maybe he should stick to his wee whippet for a while and go out with other lads, maybe it's just me but i deffinately wouldn't be giving a dog to a young person who couldn't maintain the animal in an emergency whether they were be the nicest people or not

• Like 9

Benefit of the doubt is a difficult thing on here Hunter96, but don't take it personally :thumbs:

I will say it will help your case a lot if you take Johnny up on his offer, he's respected (not by me :laugh: ) and well liked on here :thumbs:

dont need to, the dog hes on about now he says in his post he picked up last weekend so between fri 1st and sunday 3rd yet his posts say he had a bull/grey whippet pup on the 29th jan and picked the new pup on the 3rd of feb not to mention the whippet he had in the middle of jan

The lad is only guilty of posting about having a new dog before he got it, I just spoke to somebody who took the lad lamping on the weekend. He's only 16 and still in school, this thread is starting to turn against him now a bit.

The lad got stung by a snake, yeh he wasn't prepared for vet bills but he wouldn't be the first and he won't be the last, I think he'll see this has a very painful lesson learnt.

• Like 10

The lad that sold the dog might not of known, dogs are brought or given to a "good home" to be sold on again.

He started a thread asking where to get a dog last month all advice was to take your time,buyer beware and all that,no helping some lads.

This lad don't even have the money to have a dog treated at a vet yet,lads are all ready finding him a new one.

If theres such thing as reincarnation id rather come back as a fox than a dog ,especially a lurcher.

come on mate. you were never young once. he's still in school . i never had that much money as a kid either. are there many people on this site with a thousand pound to spare in case there dog get ill

I'm sure there aren't many me included that has a thousand pounds to spend on tap BUT would you give a dog to someone who clearly has difficulty affording to put the animal to sleep? and i think the lad isn't ready for another dog yet as he has still to sort up his garden, i've never known a vet to let an animal suffer either, i would certainly be changing vets! i just think maybe the lad should get a weekend job of some kind to afford the upkeep of his dogs instead of putting it on his mum, or maybe he should stick to his wee whippet for a while and go out with other lads, maybe it's just me but i deffinately wouldn't be giving a dog to a young person who couldn't maintain the animal in an emergency whether they were be the nicest people or not

what are mums for lol got to agree with you :thumbs:

The lad is only guilty of posting about having a new dog before he got it, I just spoke to somebody who took the lad lamping on the weekend. He's only 16 and still in school, this thread is starting to turn against him now a bit.

The lad got stung by a snake, yeh he wasn't prepared for vet bills but he wouldn't be the first and he won't be the last, I think he'll see this has a very painful lesson learnt.

:thumbs:

dont see why people are a fuss, ive had my whippet since november. I had spoken to the owner of the bull lurcher on the monday/tuesday anf i agreed to pick it up on the weekend. Then someone asked.me what dogs i had soo i said the lurcher bcuz i knew i was picking him up on the weekend. Dont really care if u dont believe me ive asked johnyboy68 if i can take him up on his offer ive been told he is respective member. If he does.and he tcan tell everyone the truth then the people trying to make me out a liar is going to look pretty stupid.
  • Like 2

:thumbs:
very very true!! Will be 10x more safe.

Good enough for me :thumbs:

• Like 1

dont see why people are a fuss, ive had my whippet since november. I had spoken to the owner of the bull lurcher on the monday/tuesday anf i agreed to pick it up on the weekend. Then someone asked.me what dogs i had soo i said the lurcher bcuz i knew i was picking him up on the weekend. Dont really care if u dont believe me ive asked johnyboy68 if i can take him up on his offer ive been told he is respective member. If he does.and he tcan tell everyone the truth then the people trying to make me out a liar is going to look pretty stupid.

See the bit in red pal :thumbs:

Don't take it personally, there's that many cnuts on here it's hard to tell the difference. Having someone like Johnny here vouch is a major plus for ya don't let him down ;)

• Like 5

thats f***ing shocking how someone could sell a young lad a dog that wont last the month and the feckers pumping out all different types of pups obviously he is a peddler and he really needs reported because the chances are all the other dogs will be fecked aswell