Dirty Little B****ds!!!

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the pup up?

I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

cheers for that mate but its abit far for me to expect u too go my old mans home from work on the weekend im sure he'll take me up cheers though for offering!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

get insurance on yer other dog ...............if you cant afford to help this pup in dier straight then what would happen if your other dog picked something up.............?

the vet should of put it down and worried about the £80 later..........it dont make sense that they would let it go to suffer...........!

The real lesson in this is what happens,When lurchers get past from one place to the next,treated like a toy or a fast buck ,If you already have a pup you would be better of concentrating on that rather than getting another.Making it into the dog you want,much better than fu***ng around with other peoples cast offs.For you and defiantly the dog :thumbs:

Bit harsh mate, the kid has a whippet. Can't blame anyone with a whippet wanting a real lurcher :D

• Like 7

If you gona try save him he want round the clock fluid. You will be up every hour but some times adult dogs can pull through.if it was a pup it chance to be dead by now.

Pm me your adreess now I'll send you syringes, mixing tube, and proper dyralite soulution it will be in post by 5.

Good luck

cheers mate but he shit blood this morning and the vet said hes gone past the point, ive got an appoibtment in abit to have him put down.

I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

cheers for that mate but its abit far for me to expect u too go my old mans home from work on the weekend im sure he'll take me up cheers though for offering!

I'm 4 miles away from you mate, I'll pm you my number if you change your mind give me a shout..........at least show the c**t he can't get away with it. :thumbs:

• Like 5

The real lesson in this is what happens,When lurchers get past from one place to the next,treated like a toy or a fast buck ,If you already have a pup you would be better of concentrating on that rather than getting another.Making it into the dog you want,much better than fu***ng around with other peoples cast offs.For you and defiantly the dog :thumbs:

Bit harsh mate, the kid has a whippet. Can't blame anyone with a whippet wanting a real lurcher :D

bull x .........=.........lurcher............... :hmm::laugh:

• Like 1

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its suffering,i need to put it down.any f***ing vet who sees a dog suffer like that,and money is foremost in his mind.is a c**t. im trully sorry kid that you got into this game and had to suffer this.were not all like that,and as much as your probally disheartned,the c**ts who did this arent true hunters,just dog peddlars.

On it now mate, I never had it but I will see if the rescue still does :thumbs:

• Like 2

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its suffering,i need to put it down.any f***ing vet who sees a dog suffer like that,and money is foremost in his mind.is a c**t. im trully sorry kid that you got into this game and had to suffer this.were not all like that,and as much as your probally disheartned,the c**ts who did this arent true hunters,just dog peddlars.

On it now mate, I never had it but I will see if the rescue still does :thumbs:
cheers mate

I'm 4 miles away from you mate, I'll pm you my number if you change your mind give me a shout..........at least show the c**t he can't get away with it. :thumbs:

you'd be hard pressed to find a better offer than this Hunter96.

this lads got a solid reputation on this site, you could learn a lot here.

proper shame that for the young lad get johnny rang and get your money back that will pay for the poor dog to be pts and as johnny says sort the c**t out let him know he can not pass ill dogs on peddler wants a good slap. atb

• Like 1

The hole thing sounds a bit funny :hmm: if you ask me but if true the lad that sold you the dog needs shot and the vet should be reported for negligence but if you have made this up u need help

this is why i said no jokes in the title! You are a f***ing joke mate. When i dog gets put down they give you the papers il take a pic and post it if a low life like you really cares that much.

Fair play mate, go round there, knock the door and ram the nut!!

Right on his f***ing ankles!! :laugh:

• Like 2