The Saluki

Lets get this straight , if salukis were any good the greatest lurcher man of the 21st century ( markbrick ) would use them , he doesn,t so they arn,t , end of story .

it,s about time this thread got nasty :laugh:

usually about page 10 ;)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye the good old saluki is very popular. For me, the guys who own them fall into 2 categories... The coin chasers and the wannabees. The coin chasers are easy to spot, they have a selection of pups al

I see more saluki xs too but see plenty bull xs saluki xs tend to be popular at the min just a shame not everyone who gets one treat them right

here you are Baw,

Posted Images

Aye the good old saluki is very popular. For me, the guys who own them fall into 2 categories... The coin chasers and the wannabees. The coin chasers are easy to spot, they have a selection of pups all year round, more interested in saving face than running hares. Come out with patter like..... I wouldn't get out of bed for £500 stud fees. They even have been known to sell frozen spunk of dogs long gone. Usually have over inflated egos, have totally forgot why they got into the game in the first place. They see ££££ signs instead of hares.

The wannabees are more abundant. They can be easily spotted. Nose constantly brown, know the lineage of every saluki cross going back generations. They normally have a pup from the coin chasers, might not be directly but even if its a second cousin of the dogs auntie, they'll let you know about it. They like to be the first to let everyone know what the coin chasers are doing and how they were given the privilege of walking in the same field as their chosen hero. Every dog that isn't from lineage they know of is no use. Information to the wannabee is god, the more they know the better, even better if its a secret. They generally have several pups coming along at the one time, all worldbeaters like their favourite coin chasers.

If I was standing in the street. Guy coming towards me on my left with a saluki..... Guy right approaching with a scruffy lurcher. Both asked me to go out for a chase..... I know who I'd go with every time :yes:

Which am i then baw? As im still scratching me head wondering how i ended up with a sal x when i was looking for a deerhound x pup :laugh:

You are the same as you were before the saluki came......... A f***ing ride :laugh:

c**t :censored::laugh:

• Like 1

Baw your a wind up and i dont why im wasting my time lol! but how can a 3/4 collie cross beat a 3/4 saluki cross? Running dog x sheepdog or running dog x running dog ino what my money would be on leading start to finish on any ground. Top and bottom of it saluki x are the ultimate running dog thank you haha

• Like 1

I'm a has been,wanabee and probably a wanker according to Baw haha..I've got several angles covered..Cur x,a bitsa & 2 Saluki x's ...hopefully they all can serve a purpose...if not its my problem and no f****r else's ...but Baw does make some valid points ie: about big names in the breeding even if a field and a dyke away from the quality blood,too many folk live off others reputations in this game instead of getting out and making a name themselves...it's not a new thing though,this Internet with all it's info is all too easy for certain individuals to decipher info from and try and make £££ off the backs of genuine dog men..not a lot you can do really but there you go lol..its dogs for jobs..simple as that!

Baw your a wind up and i dont why im wasting my time lol! but how can a 3/4 collie cross beat a 3/4 saluki cross? Running dog x sheepdog or running dog x running dog ino what my money would be on leading start to finish on any ground. Top and bottom of it saluki x are the ultimate running dog thank you haha

aye maybe in your eyes i would a collie x any day to a saluki x :thumbs:

• Like 2

this thread will end up like a saluki go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

• Like 1

this thread will end up like a saluki go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

you seem to be in the upper echelon of fools on here .in fact i would go so far as to predict your in the top five .in laymans terms .a simpleton

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

you seem to be in the upper echelon of fools on here .in fact i would go so far as to predict your in the top five .in laymans terms .a simpleton

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks and on and on and on :tongue2:

Edited by nothernlite

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

:laugh:

I'm a has been,wanabee and probably a wanker according to Baw haha..I've got several angles covered..Cur x,a bitsa & 2 Saluki x's ...hopefully they all can serve a purpose...if not its my problem and no f****r else's ...but Baw does make some valid points ie: about big names in the breeding even if a field and a dyke away from the quality blood,too many folk live off others reputations in this game instead of getting out and making a name themselves...it's not a new thing though,this Internet with all it's info is all too easy for certain individuals to decipher info from and try and make £££ off the backs of genuine dog men..not a lot you can do really but there you go lol..its dogs for jobs..simple as that!

aye fugi and with a wee bit of carefull breeding in ta future thy animals will be improved on dramatically all angles covered with the single hound , fen and dales type rolled all in one , the cur will allways bless the hound with great qualitys required by some atb bunnys.
  • Like 1