Bloody Crossbows

Well f**k you'se both :tongue2:

with any luck you will be doing your keeper up in the highlands but your need to change your accent lol

:laugh: nah i'll be keeping my lovely English accent just to piss you off northernlite, i'll even ring you everyday cause i know how much you love it :tongue2:

Lovely english accent? From Hartlepool??? :lol:

I have a country durham accent not a Pools accent :tongue2:

and that is an improvement how ..... ?!

You weren't complaining about my accent when i was talking dirty to you the other night...

True :whistling:

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Trying to catch it"..........??????   They should prosecute themselves for not just getting a pesty with a rim fire to come and put the poor f*****g thing out of its misery.

Usually owned by responsible people who take care in using them and dont get themselves in the spotlight.....   Another case of 'the minority give the majority a bad name'.   Same can be said for

Why are the RSPCA Investigating AGAIN, I would of thought someone Firing a Crossbow in a country park would warrant a Police investigation

WAS IT NOT ONE OF THE MAIN WEAPONS OF THE ENGLISH ARMY MANY YEARS AGO

Nope that was a long bow not a cross bow the long bow was 1 of the main reason's we thrashed the french and you jock's alot :thumbs:

and nothing to do with the fact that the English always outnumbered the scots

Nope that was a long bow not a cross bow the long bow was 1 of the main reason's we thrashed the french and you jock's alot :thumbs:

and nothing to do with the fact that the English always outnumbered the scots

I'm sure we kicked there arse a few times.... :D

Yip fighting from miles away, doesn't surprise me.....we liked to get in close and chop your f*****g heads off...... :D

And you taught us well mate, most of the nco's in the para reg in the 70's and 80's were wild jocks...

Now we are the ones that like to get up close and chop heads, toes, bollocks.... well just anything really :gunsmilie:

THANKS a bunch LONG LIVE SCOTLAND....etc etc. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yip fighting from miles away, doesn't surprise me.....we liked to get in close and chop your f*****g heads off...... :D

And you taught us well mate, most of the nco's in the para reg in the 70's and 80's were wild jocks...

Now we are the ones that like to get up close and chop heads, toes, bollocks.... well just anything really :gunsmilie:

well said mate we have the heart not sit away in the distance with there girls blouses on with there long bows :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well said mate we have the heart not sit away in the distance with there girls blouses on with there long bows :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We kept our distance because of the smells coming from the scots :laugh:

• Like 1

We kept our distance because of the smells coming from the scots :laugh:

sweaty socks lol