Ebay ??????????????//

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell him to get stuffed. The fact his son is a thieving scrote isn't your problem.

hi matey no worries if they have paid by paypal and you are going to send the item nothing to worry about its up to paypal and the buyer to sort it out ok matey cheers charlie

I would say that a contract was entered into buy them when the purchase was made and completed. I would just complete the transaction and then they can dispute with PayPal and their 'son'. After all h

Posted Images

Bollocks to them foxtails it's their problem not yours. If the money is in your account, send the item first thing tomorrow 1st class recorded, done. If they refuse delivery at their end then it's up to paypal.

If they're going to play silly buggers let Paypal sort it out, so the buyers son knows their paypal and ebay passwords and has access to their credit cards? Righto!

tell them to away and throw shite at the moon,the parcels sent and the moneys spent.and its not your fault they raised a thieving wee b*****d

lol exactly what i thought, but still gives me an head ace! im going to record it on my digi cam, im friend with the post office woman aswel so, ill have evedence of sending it, im just hoping theyr gonna try and say i didnt post it, ect,

Similar thing Happened to me and ended up losing item and had to give them money back as eBay/PayPal took there side!

Be careful as could be a sore one for you if eBay go with them!

Nowadays I only accept cash or postal order if its of any value!

some where on the ebay help page there is a phone number for help ring tell them the whole story ( money spent etc ) or just tell them to shop the kid for fraud either way dont forget ebay will charge you seller fees . how much is the second chance offer you might not lose as much

me i would take the smaller loss on a second chance offer

the person mailed me yesterday saying, that hed sorted it with his son and its ok now and can i please send it :yes: so sent it today via recorded delivery, i just hope they dont try and pull a fast one saying there was nothing in the parcel!! atb fts

• Like 1

Youve got all the messages haven't you?

How's it going to look if they have said their thief of a son used their Credit Card, But it was actually paid by Paypal which you need an account and password for, so they don't want the item.

Then when you send it they say the package was empty when it arrived.

Wouldn't take much of a genius to see through that one.

• Like 1