totally malt,any other era he would have cleaned up imo

would he f**k mc enroe or borg ,j connors would whip his ass :laugh:

Disagree this era in tennis is the best theres been imo, just look at Federer he's won more than anybody else in history, the only thing that any of them did better than Federer was Borg winning the french 5 times in a row otherwise they don't come near.

because he had nobody to beat only nadal in the borg era they could beat each other because they were all great players murrays a good player but hes unlucky dickov has come to the top in the last couple of years with nadal injury prone federer finnished

I understand where you're coming from, I grew up watching Borg, Conners and Mac......Borg could've been the greatest there was but he retired at 25 when at the top of his game but Borg never won the U.S or the Austrailian so his career is flawed. Federer as seen off challenges from Sampras, Agassi, Hewitt and then when they were gone he had an emerging Nadal, Djokivic and Murray to contend with......IMO Federer is the greatest of all time. :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well he's into another Slam final, you can't deny the lad as worked hard and deserves everything he gets out of the game. I know a lot of people think he's dour and grumpy which is probably right but

I think what the boy has been threw at a young age IE dunblane and to come out as one of the best tennis players in the world is a fantastic achievement.

I understand where you're coming from, I grew up watching Borg, Conners and Mac......Borg could've been the greatest there was but he retired at 25 when at the top of his game but Borg never won the U

Im no tennis expert but he always looks like he runs out of steam in a long match against the top guys.....im sure he,s as fit as the rest are maybe its just the very top players can get him working harder than he can make them work.......im sure his time will come to rule the roost he seems a dedicated and determined lad.

• Like 1

It's a shame for Murray that there's so many other talented players about at the same time as him, he's a great player.. I don't even think he's that miserable, he's a determined fecker and wants to win so you should expect him to be annoyed, disappointed and unhappy when interviewed at the end of a tournament he's just lost IMO.. :thumbs:

Given the talent thats out there now i think is testament to Murray's quality...to be ceeded no3 is no mean feat by anyones standards....future no1 imo...shame hes a sweaty sock :laugh:
  • Like 1