London Vigilantes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you are   Let's walk round ripping ninja outfits of their women and uncovering their heads and see what happens!! Try saying this is a white area and "we don't tolerate dirty curry smelling ter

I dont normally start these topics,but i saw one story on the bbc news,that i was astounded at.groups of muslims are going around london.well in the areas they occupy.stopping british people,and takin

confused well thats one way of describing it. yea lets get the tribes to police the country,f**k it lets just all convert and introduce sharia law,no offence bud but if you think they are doing this f

nah ill stick to ukip,least they have a crack at getting some power.

mate ukip will do nout apart from line there pockets with YOYR tax money just like parliment are doing NOW

and just as they have ALLWAYS done.

I'd love to be able to afford to go to America ..........

http://www.standard....ud-8441502.html

Tuffty, I don't know you, or your circumstances, it is the EDL that I'm rubbishing here, not you personally.

You've tied your flag to a cnt of a tree with them I'm afraid.

no no no

everyones moaning so i said well vote EDL then

not me matey my mrs parents are Jamaican.

and i live in london where ALL shops are owned by the mad mussas.

understand SS :thumbs:

No body doest anything about it

Nobody on this site is gonna do shit about it just talk

talk talk talk and NO action

Theres ONLY 1 group that stand up and thats the EDL

NOBODY does anything else.

Now someone is gonna post and say the EDL are shit

so my question to you is ,

what the feck are YOU doing about it?

Oh yes, the EDL ............

And on the way to being fenced in to protect them, just before the bit where they are "led" by an Irish bred leader who changed his name he was so ashamed of it, they will all stop at the nice brown mans shop and spend a tenner each.

If your children weren't buying drugs off them (pre 1980 ish, what heroin problem in GB), and none of you spent a bean in their shops then what would they earn and spend?

You want them gone, the answer does not lie behind steel mesh that itself is behind 50 Policeman in a town you'd never heard of until Tommy the Paddy told you about it.

Stop spending with them, and supplying to them, do not even acknowledge them, send them deeper into their ghettos, BUT DO NOT FUND THEM!!!!

Every penny you give them helps them spread.

really?

where the fcuk am i going to do my shopping then?

Fecking scotland :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wherever you have to, so as not to give them money.

Do I live by this where I can, oh fcking right I do! To my cost, and often.

And that is where it ended.

• Like 3

yas are bollixed over in new pakistan i mean england, your governments are only off the upper class that are not the working class, they dont know what its like to struggle and be kept down, they ban everything that brings joy to the mere peasents but who do they turn too when wars break out over theyre lies and greed ? us mere peasents, see the problem is that they think they have balls because they say a curse word but i rekon 99% of those in power are dorks and geeks that have never had to fight physically in theyre lives cause they were born with a silver spoon up theyre ass (nothing to do with j saville), so its about time that the proper working class over there stood up and got into power

• Like 3

no no no

With Windrush ancestry?

They have more right to be here, and have more than likely contributed 100 times what some of the scum who just happen to have been born in GB ever will.

I wonder, if you did your shopping on line, would that be a way to avoid the local shops?

I've got a local shop and garage 20 paces from my house, it was bought out by a Sri Lankan recently, I'll never go in there again, I've given up smoking after 30 years, was rattling like fck the other night but the thought of giving 8 quid to one of those stopped me hahaha

• Like 4

Apathy is the greatest enemy of the white working class , nobody has to be violent or break the law or go on marches or demonstrations , it,s as SS said a boycott of their buisness,s would do the job , if every body who moaned about them stuck to it , job done in 3 months , but they won,t because its not convenient.

no no no

With Windrush ancestry?

They have more right to be here, and have more than likely contributed 100 times what some of the scum who just happen to have been born in GB ever will.

I wonder, if you did your shopping on line, would that be a way to avoid the local shops?

I've got a local shop and garage 20 paces from my house, it was bought out by a Sri Lankan recently, I'll never go in there again, I've given up smoking after 30 years, was rattling like fck the other night but the thought of giving 8 quid to one of those stopped me hahaha

i know that SS

just pointing out to the moaners mate

I AM defo NOT an EDL supporter just trying to shut up the moaners lol

no no no

With Windrush ancestry?

i know that SS

Ah, then I and probably most of the rest of the site misunderstood you, sorry.

no no no

With Windrush ancestry?

but will you take there money???? if one come up to your stand would you say "sorry no ethnic minority persons are welcome to purchase goods of this stand" or words to those effect..................... :D

genuine questions and i only ask because as much as i hate them being here.......ill still take every penny i can off them!!!.......... :thumbs:

And on the way to being fenced in to protect them, just before the bit where they are "led" by an Irish bred leader who changed his name he was so ashamed of it, they will all stop at the nice brown mans shop and spend a tenner each.

If your children weren't buying drugs off them (pre 1980 ish, what heroin problem in GB), and none of you spent a bean in their shops then what would they earn and spend?

You want them gone, the answer does not lie behind steel mesh that itself is behind 50 Policeman in a town you'd never heard of until Tommy the Paddy told you about it.

Stop spending with them, and supplying to them, do not even acknowledge them, send them deeper into their ghettos, BUT DO NOT FUND THEM!!!!

really?

:laugh: :laugh: ignore my previous post!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

no no no

With Windrush ancestry?

i know that SS

Ah, then I and probably most of the rest of the site misunderstood you, sorry.

No need to be sorry SS

we are all grown men mate :thumbs:

really?

:laugh: :laugh: ignore my previous post!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha! f*****g hilarious mate hahaha!

• Like 2

The Internet is a very poweful tool, My vote is with the UKIP, I will and have always boycotted against Muslims. I will encourage none voters to get off there Lazy arses and cross the road to the Polling station. Scothunter encouraged me to read the UKIP manifesto IIRC and in doing so I instantly found a Party that stood for everything that I do. I will and do encoorage my family, my friends, my Neighbours to vote UKIP, I will arrange transport for the less abled to our Polling stations.

Educate yourself, so that you can teach our young, teach them to respect good people and to cast asside the fools.

Thats what I do...................Already I see a difference.

• Like 2