What You Having For Dinner Tonight

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bread and dripping buttys

Shepherds Pie . . The Mrs made it before she went to work this Afternoon . . I Heated it up and Grated Cheese on the Top went down like Suarez in the Penalty area !

Posted Images

Banana and salad cream sandwich - it's the way forward

You Pregnant Lara . . That's something my Mrs would have when Pregnant . . When having my son she would always crave Ice Cream or Choc ices middle off Winter . . I was Expecting her too have an Eskimo !

Hell no - I've been spayed :laugh: My sister craved bacon when she was pregnant - I think it was just an excuse though ! Good luck raising an eskimo lol !

last tuesday had goat stew,fekin massive,then on thursday I tried the shoulder of goat that was put up on my post,browned for an hour and then casseroled with veg and the rest,had 2 nights feed from that.trying a back leg in the next day or two and that'll be most of the nanny consumed.but tonight I had beef stew with oxtail gravy.ferkin lovely.

last tuesday had goat stew,fekin massive,then on thursday I tried the shoulder of goat that was put up on my post,browned for an hour and then casseroled with veg and the rest,had 2 nights feed from that.trying a back leg in the next day or two and that'll be most of the nanny consumed.but tonight I had beef stew with oxtail gravy.ferkin lovely.

was that the gordon ramsey one i put up :thumbs:

was that the gordon ramsey one i put up :thumbs:

yes it was,and thank you very much,most enjoyable.unfortunately goats only have 4 legs(bet a lot of you didnt know that)and my mate took one,I had 1 my other mate has the other booked and I cut and boned the last so time to go get another,lol

You Pregnant Lara . . That's something my Mrs would have when Pregnant . . When having my son she would always crave Ice Cream or Choc ices middle off Winter . . I was Expecting her too have an Eskimo !

Hell no - I've been spayed :laugh: My sister craved bacon when she was pregnant - I think it was just an excuse though ! Good luck raising an eskimo lol !

He's Raised . . . Hes more Olly Murs to be honest ,That's him in my picture 22 now !

He's Raised . . . Hes more Olly Murs to be honest ,That's him in my picture 22 now !

Choc ices look like they did him good :thumbs:

i am having my favourite, venison stew. i threw in some carrots, onions, garlic, sweet potato and a couple of fox cubs, into the slow cooker for 5hrs, mmm, what are you all having and who is making it?

733_zps9e4eee7d.jpg

Mate,what does it taste like with those in?

:D