• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do you really hate them lol

Ohhh Thats harsh , know him well I take it ?

He came across as a bit off a Character , Priveledged but had a sort off Down to Earth Mentality looking from the outside in !

I thought he was a smug , self satisfied , egomaniac and all round kunt .

Ohhh Thats harsh , know him well I take it ?

never met the man ,but that doesn,t mean I can,t have an opinion about him .

As Michael himself would say. . . . "Calm Down Dear" .

never met the man ,but that doesn,t mean I can,t have an opinion about him .

:laugh: Classic !!..........................I f****n hate them Mcdonalds big macs.............ive never had one but i think they are really vlie :laugh:

do you really hate them lol

• Like 2

i thought he was funny, used to love the way he used his column in the times to slate any one that had given him bad service (in his eyes), from restraunts to the company that fitted his house alarm....more than once he had them over that way.

he could be proper arrogant but at least he had a character, unlike a lot todays's "shlebs".

i thought he was funny, used to love the way he used his column in the times to slate any one that had given him bad service (in his eyes), from restraunts to the company that fitted his house alarm....more than once he had them over that way.

he could be proper arrogant but at least he had a character, unlike a lot todays's "shlebs".

you buy the times.ooooohhh

:laugh: knew some smart arse would pick up on that, occasionly yes...

• Like 1

Your Not The Secret Footballer Are you Jonah ?

:laugh: knew some smart arse would pick up on that, occasionly yes...

Edited by lanesra

What , have you never had an opinion on people who you,v seen interviewed on the telly , or read thier colums in the newspapers,?

I live by an old saying..............if you have nothing good to say about a dead man...............then say nothing ;) ..............but hey,its a showbiz personality and public figure so i guess its ok :whistling:

Why when I commented above the wording never appeared ?? Try again . . Your Not The Secret Footballer Are You Jonah ?

:laugh: kin ell, you dont realise how far from reality that is mate, they used to call me timmy toe bunt at school....

• Like 1