Teachers Nik Names At School

Sweaty Betty , hengis horsbura , tanker robb , granny Forbes , metal miki , poofy law. One tit Addison , podge Robertson , memory lane think I got the belt from nearly all of them lol o forgot about skinny magregor )

Masher Mills.....Bonehead.....Buller Neach.....Float Underwood.......Caveman Edridge......Moaner Moore.....Brick Wall........oh and Mr.Harris that was physically taken from the school by the men in white coats and spent a lot of years in a Mental Home I hear. There were a lot more obviously,but,I am trying to block it out cos I fecking hated school.

Martin(caned almost every day.......iut didn't do me any harm....twitch twitch)

• Like 1

sweatys name was palmer -- told me i was a wase of space a wanker who would make feck all of my life .. he made it to deputy head i remember having to deal with him 8-10 year after i left when i landed a 22k contract to paint my old school :D :D sweet

• Like 1

We had a fit PE teacher and my mate reckoned he shagged her, said they both had a shower together and he was banging away on the changing room floor and she had her wet hair on the old heating pipes.......said it looked like steam was coming out of her ears lol.

Lying twat he was.