Tracking Device

i use the garmin astro that i bought from the states easy to use saves a lot of time but be aware when ordering from the states take into account the import tax that fed ex will charge you at a later date

how much was that mate ?as others i got i got sent to different countrys and brought in myself

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers lads and deerman. Money doesnt matter when you can find your dogs... And find prey...   Russ.

no gear and no idea is better fredrick :laugh: :laugh: .......

hit a nerve there son hows it my claim to fame i werent driving and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit

DEERMAN youve always been easy meat for me watch your blood pressure though feller... :laugh: ive actually got a soft spot for ye really bet ye a nice bloke in real life :D

ye i bet you have ,best when you shit yourself and thought i was coming for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hit a nerve there son yes.gifbiggrin.png hows it my claim to fame i werent driving yes.gif and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit biggrin.pngtoast.gif

you watch somebody dont put your video back up of you chasing deer and dogs chasing thin air , fred your a clown and known as a clown mate even by fellow puddings ,when was last time you went out 2 years ago ?lol

just got back in son..........biting again :laugh: :laugh: like a said before dont need teaching me feller been there done it worn the tea shirt ......only clowns that have seen nowt bite like you do :toast::bye:

we all bite with you mate your so good ur the best .thats why we had to get rid of you off site because you had such knowledge , you havent been out in 2 years have you ?......

well obviously things have been a bit lax but for lamping i admit that just off tag mate but terriers are fit bolted a few dug a few ye know are it is..........not saying i aint blanked who dont?....dont profess to be the greatest pal dont profess to have the best dogs either....but my piss boils a bit at times when i hear the bitching going off on site when truths known jealousy is the main reason for it simple as that really not aiming that at you not at all but you know where im coming from.........

DEERMAN youve always been easy meat for me watch your blood pressure though feller... laugh.png ive actually got a soft spot for ye really bet ye a nice bloke in real life biggrin.png

ye i bet you have ,best when you shit yourself and thought i was coming for you laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

give over it would be a saddo that turned up lol.... :laugh: trouble is you really was thinking of coming up to kick my face in :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

DEERMAN youve always been easy meat for me watch your blood pressure though feller... laugh.png ive actually got a soft spot for ye really bet ye a nice bloke in real life biggrin.png

ye i bet you have ,best when you shit yourself and thought i was coming for you laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

give over it would be a saddo that turned up lol.... :laugh: trouble is you really was thinking of coming up to kick my face in :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

i was :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1