Tracking Device

just had a look at that alpha 100, am i reading right that its also got shock facility on it too?

yes thats right mate ,i didnt get it for that ,and the collar size did put me off a bit looking at it ,then i watched a few demo vids and thought go for it ......i wanted this model for the 2.5 sec sat to tracker sig time over the 5 sec one on others .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers lads and deerman. Money doesnt matter when you can find your dogs... And find prey...   Russ.

no gear and no idea is better fredrick :laugh: :laugh: .......

hit a nerve there son hows it my claim to fame i werent driving and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit

hit a nerve there son :yes::D hows it my claim to fame i werent driving :yes: and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit :D:toast:

you watch somebody dont put your video back up of you chasing deer and dogs chasing thin air ,the police caught more than you on that video ,they had 4 puddings you had 1 deer with 3/4 dogs tag teaming :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

DEERMANS feckin loaded he can afford all gadgets............all the gear no idea springs to mind , lol....... biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

no gear and no idea is better fredrick laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png .......

thats why you an others dont like me might not have a lot a gear but been brought up through the ranks pal...................got plenty of idea mate :yes::thumbs:

hit a nerve there son yes.gifbiggrin.png hows it my claim to fame i werent driving yes.gif and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit biggrin.pngtoast.gif

you watch somebody dont put your video back up of you chasing deer and dogs chasing thin air , fred your a clown and known as a clown mate even by fellow puddings ,when was last time you went out 2 years ago ?lol

just got back in son..........biting again :laugh: :laugh: like a said before dont need teaching me feller been there done it worn the tea shirt ......only clowns that have seen nowt bite like you do :toast::bye:

DEERMANS feckin loaded he can afford all gadgets............all the gear no idea springs to mind , lol....... biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

no gear and no idea is better fredrick laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png .......

thats why you an others dont like me might not have a lot a gear but been brought up through the ranks pal...................got plenty of idea mate :yes::thumbs:

:toast: top pudding
  • Like 1

:toast: top pudding

cheif pudding :toast::D

hit a nerve there son yes.gifbiggrin.png hows it my claim to fame i werent driving yes.gif and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit biggrin.pngtoast.gif

you watch somebody dont put your video back up of you chasing deer and dogs chasing thin air , fred your a clown and known as a clown mate even by fellow puddings ,when was last time you went out 2 years ago ?lol

just got back in son..........biting again :laugh: :laugh: like a said before dont need teaching me feller been there done it worn the tea shirt ......only clowns that have seen nowt bite like you do :toast::bye:

we all bite with you mate your so good ur the best .thats why we had to get rid of you off site because you had such knowledge , you havent been out in 2 years have you ?......