Guest thebigdog

I've been saving a sack full of aviary floor sweeping for this sort of weather,couldn't bring myself just to bin it as there's to much uneaten seed in it,see if i can coax some sparrows down to it as i have dozens live in the ivy on my house but they never feed off my bird table or feeders until they have chicks then the buggers smash it in minuets :laugh:.

You should get hold of a winnowing machine mate! :D There's a real old one still in my granddad's shed, he used to save a load of seed with it IIRC.. :thumbs:

IIRC??

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woke up too 9''' this morning in Northamptonshire....       But no snow as of yet...!!

Its minus 30 in the north pole and snowing

Daft c**ts probably in the shower

Posted Images

I've been saving a sack full of aviary floor sweeping for this sort of weather,couldn't bring myself just to bin it as there's to much uneaten seed in it,see if i can coax some sparrows down to it as i have dozens live in the ivy on my house but they never feed off my bird table or feeders until they have chicks then the buggers smash it in minuets :laugh:.

You should get hold of a winnowing machine mate! :D There's a real old one still in my granddad's shed, he used to save a load of seed with it IIRC.. :thumbs:

IIRC??

If I Remember Correctly! :D Took me ages to work out what that was the first time I read it: :laugh::thumbs:

What ever next? :hmm:, you want mate me to peel it for them as well? :icon_eek: ,booger that they can sort through it themselves :laugh: .

• Like 1

What ever next? :hmm:, you want mate me to peel it for them as well? :icon_eek: ,booger that they can sort through it themselves :laugh: .

:laugh:

Heavy snow forecast for Wales tomorrow, but guess which part of that map I live in...? :(

2300d6622da5cf9f0244b497b5357455.jpg

PEMBROKESHIRE WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY AND TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK WERE GOING TO GET THAT MUCH IN SOMERSET.......THERES A NORTHERNLY WIND AND I THINK MOST OF IT WILL BE MIDLANDS UPWARDS BUT I HAVE THE SLEDGES ON STAND BY....

• Like 1