Preloved b@£&tar@s

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some c**t on preloved is selling ducks and they are using my aviator photo!!!! If I find out who it is, I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish!!!

for sale one daffy duck one carefull owner must be able to pick up or swap for cockrel

Is that all folks?   Cheers, D.

That's the final f*****g straw....... Ill need to start on the other little pigs house made of bricks... Get that photo of daffy down or so help me, I won't be held responsible for my wife's actions....... Prick

• Like 1

dont bother with the donalds there all jackers mate the one for sale come from some peddler up north only selling cos the wifes having a kid and no time for it :thumbs: forgot to say pm if you want to see some pre ban photos

Edited by troter58

I used Daffy to line my hen, unfortunately she became egg bound and died in labour, the chicks from that breeding could've been real quality... None of your Donald crap, all jackers.... I was thinking of adding a bit of road runner or speedy Gonzalez in the future for that extra bit of speed.....all a pipe dream now, I'm getting rid of all my stock not worth the risk with picture thiefs about...........................PRICKS......

• Like 1